Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
More than 100 Years
I have not stayed here, but I found this postcard in my grandparents things. It apparently is still operating as a hotel and they are remodeling the restaurant that is associated with it.
Their website which eschews capitol letters says:
".. all of our rooms are unique in their Victorian antique décor. the standard rooms accommodate 2 people. the deluxe rooms vary in bedding arrangements and can accommodate up to 5. each room includes a private bathroom, telephone, cable color television, heat and air conditioning. the atlantic hotel offers on premise parking and elevator service. all of our guest rooms are non-smoking. sorry, no pets allowed.
Unique Quality: A standard room with 1 double bed from November to March (offseason) can be as little as $95
A cottage / apt with 2 queen beds or 1 queen bed on a weekend in August (most expensive) will run $230
* weekend rates apply friday, saturday and holidays.
* one night's advance deposit is required. balance due upon arrival.
* 72 hour notice required for refund of deposit less a $10.00 cancellation fee.
* rates are based on 2 people per room. there is no charge for children under 12 staying with parents. there is an additional charge of $10.00 per night for extra guests.
* check in after 3:00 p.m. ~ check out before 11:00 a.m.
Popular Hotels in Berlin
2 North Main Street, Berlin
Explore the World
- Rambler Garden
- Michael's Inn By The Falls
- New Orient Hotel
- Mohsin Chalets
- Torbay Hotel
- Premiere Hotel
- Clarion Hotel Hampton
- Bella Vista Hotel
- The Lanesborough
- Maywood Hotel
- Capitola Venetian Hotel
- Mantra Trilogy Resort
- Mercure Imperial Palace Suites Quezon City
- Astoria Opera