Quality Inn and Suites

7200 Baltimore Blvd., College Park, Maryland, 20740, United States

Quality Inn & Suites
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Calm, Welcoming and Great Hotel!!

I am embarrassed that I am so late to writing this review. I and my Sister stayed here on June 2013 and could not have asked for better accommodations. It was the perfect location and had a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere that was just what we needed after long days tour. To be literally steps from Quality Inn & Suites Maryland was great. However, while in the hotel, it was not a problem. The Rooms were very Comfortable and Spacious. The breakfast provided was just the right touch. The Lobby and the carpet in the lobby were very clean and spotless. The room has all the amenities with Flat Televisions, Refrigerators, Microwaves, and Coffee/tea makers. The bath was very well maintained with clean towels and new Soaps. The hotel has very quiet atmosphere and great location. We will not hesitate to stay here.

Unique Quality: Clean room

Directions: Maryland Science Center

• Great Stay and best Hotel!!!!!!!

My wife and I recently stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites College Park, MD and we definitely enjoyed our stay. This was the best hotel which we have stayed ever. The room was spacious; the beds were very comfortable and smooth. We have good sleep at night. The Lobby was Clean and attractively decor. The front desk staff was very friendly and courteous. Very quiet, peaceful and the BEST continental breakfast we ever had. The Location is safe and easily accessible to Shopping Malls and Restaurants. I truly enjoyed my stay. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Unique Quality: Banquet/Meeting Rooms *

Alumni Scholarship PlazaAlumni Scholarship Plaza

Travel Tips for College Park

Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center

by AlbuqRay

Our symposium was held in the new Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center. It is a very nice facility close to Byrd Stadium and the Dessie M. Moxley Gardens. There is a visitors' paid parking garage next to it. The Hall of Fame inside the Alumni Center is interesting with some names that most everyone would recognize, like Connie Chung and Jim Henson.

University of Maryland Lacrosse

by AlbuqRay

Both men's and women's lacrosse is outstanding at the University of Maryland. The Terrapins first fielded a men's lacrosse team in 1910 and have won twelve national championships, the first in 1928 and most recently in 1975. They have made 17 appearances in the NCAA semifinals. A club team played lacrosse at the college as early as 1895.

Women's lacrosse was first organized in 1977. The Lady Terrapins have won ten national championships, including seven straight from 1995 through 2001. This winning streak is one of the longest in Division I athletics, exceeded only by the University of North Carolina's women's soccer team (nine championships, 1986 to 1994).

University of Maryland Soccer

by AlbuqRay

The University of Maryland has both men's soccer and women's soccer. The men's team was nationally ranked in 2007. I watched them scrimmage one evening. Even though I used to coach youth soccer, I never realized how much adult players communicate while they are playing (at least on the good teams).

Aviation Museum - Air Derby/Brinckerhoff Exhibit

by AlbuqRay

From the museum website...

Featuring a tableau representing an air race at College Park Airport during its management by George Brinckerhoff, this exhibit encompasses several aircraft, including the Monocoupe 110. On a grandstand decorated with flag bunting and showcasing replica trophies, stands an announcer mannequin. On either side of the grandstand are a spectator mannequin and a Ford Model T (on loan from William Herndon). Nearby is a red and white checkered pylon ready to be rounded by the racing aircraft.

GO TERPS!

by miclev21

"CP FOREVER!!!!"

Maryland, My Maryland

The University of Maryland, College Park is a fantastic university. The campus is large and diverse enough that each person will find their niche. I know I did and so did half of my family.

When I began at Maryland back in 1995, I did not want to go there. Honestly. But, as each day went by, I began to love and love and love the school. I met tons of people and was exposed to many cultures.

From classes that ranged fromm 400 bodies to 15, I was able to obtain a high grade of education and party life.

We had options of College Park, Baltimore, Annapolis, DC and extensive Road Trips. Each week we will pick a new hot spot to check out. I had many 10-16 hour road trips throughout my college career and I am grateful for each one. I often visited my second school of the University Of Notre Dame. What a football program.....back to Maryland!!!!!

If any of you out there are thinking of attending UMCP, please let me know!!!!!!

Comments