Comfort Inn Easton

cosmicroy's Profile Photo

Plain and Simple

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 2, 2008

This was booked for me as I was attending a venue 15 miles away and all other places near by were fully booked.
For a room, it is about as basic as it gets.
After checking in, I was told my room was located on the outside opposite Denny's car park with parking directly outside, which it was.
The room looked tired, the aircon cover had dropped off which I attached back by myself, I had to wipe down the light switches, remote control for the tv and re clean the sink area myself as I would say it was less than desirable to my standards. Just to give you an idea, I had to lay down towels on the floor by the sink area and next to my bed as the carpet was slightly sticky. I tried to re book into the Holiday Inn next door but that was full and even tried the Hampton just down the road but that was full.
Breakfast was by the reception, and I have to admit, that it was basic and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I told the cleaner not to clean my room for the 3 nights I was there as I wanted to leave the curtains shut as I was on ground floor level and didn't want anyone looking in.
Pay cheap and you get cheap. t wasn't that unpleasant but just cheap and basic.

Unique Quality: It had a bed and hot water is all I can say !

Directions: Next to Denny's and the Holiday Inn

• Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites

Easton Travel Forum

Need advice about Easton, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Easton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Easton hotel reviews