Ramada Hanover BWI Airport

Rank 12 of 13 hotels
in Hanover
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

WORST MANAGEMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 28, 2010

Gus and Melissa Triantis are the worst managers ever they talk and treat people however they want because they are husband and wife and hotel is independently owned if you ever have to come to the BWI area NEVER stay at this hotel if you have any issues with your bill you will have to call atleast a dozen times each time you'll be forwarded to voicemails I waited atleast a week to get a billing issue resolved that was their fault and when I finally did speak with Melissa Triantis she stated the she been very busy and there is no guideline as to when she have to return my phone calls so I asked to speak to Gus Triantis I was given the run around again left several voicemails still haven't heard anything! I will NEVER stay at this hotel again and wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

Unique Quality: There wasn't anything outstanding about this hotel definitely a 1star in my book.

Nearby Ramada Hanover BWI Airport

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hanover Travel Forum

Need advice about Hanover, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Hanover and ask our Answer Gurus.

Hanover Travel Guide