Baltimore Marriott Hunt Valley Inn

See Amenities
grandmaR's Profile Photo

Exit 20A off I-83

by written on October 9, 2005

We went out to Hunt Valley for a family brunch when my daughter flew in from TX. She was staying with my mom in Towson and judging a horse show in Harrisburg PA. My daugher and SIL and grandson also came up after church on Sunday.

This hotel seems to be primarily a business hotel for conventions and meetings. There are 390 rooms (4 floors with 3 concierge levels) and a Convention Center with 28,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. There appeared to be at least 3 restaurants and I saw an ATM machine. I saw an outdoor pool and apparently there is also a connecting indoor pool.

There is free parking on the grounds, and they offer a shuttle to BWI airport. There is a subway stop one mile to the NE.

No pets except that service animals are allowed.

Unique Quality: Business centers, Express Check-in/Check-out, concierge services, high-speed Internet access and a spacious work desk for the business traveler.

* Coffee/tea in-room
* Newspaper delivered to room
* Newspaper in lobby
* Phone calls: toll-free
* Laundry on-site
* Room service
* Safe deposit boxes, front desk
* Valet dry-cleaning
* Wheelchairs

Directions: Hotel is 30 miles from BWI: Exit Airport / I-195 West to I-95 North to I-695 North (Towson) to I-83 North to Exit 20A (Shawan Road) and the hotel is on your right.

Nearby Baltimore Marriott Hunt Valley Inn

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Hunt Valley Travel Forum

Need advice about Hunt Valley, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Hunt Valley and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hunt Valley hotel reviews