Four Points New Carrollton

DEFUNCT 8500 Annapolis Road, NEW CARROLLTON, MD, 20784

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • Looks can be decieving!!!!

Where should I start??? I viewed the hotel on the internet and it looked beautiful. I reserved a non-smoking jacuzzi room online. We arrived at the hotel and checked in. The lobby was very well decorated, even the elevator. As soon as the elevator opened to the floor it's a different story , we felt like we were in another world. When we got in the room we didn't see the jacuzzi. It ended being in the bathroom (being only a couple of inches bigger than a regular bath). The room smelled like smoke, it was disgusting. I called the front desk and was told if I wanted a jacuzzi that was in the bedroom I would have to pay more money. Needless to say we down-graded our room to a king size bed regular room (we were told all jacuzzi room's were smoking). The next room was on the highest floor. From outside the room we could hear a loud noise, we stepped into room that was so loud that the floor and the mirror's were vibrating. We were moved AGAIN!!! This time the bed was so worn out it dipped in the middle. The foot of the bed stood up higher than the head. We had not hot water to bathe. It advertised that they served breakfast, only to find out they no longer did it. They showed a diner inside the hotel, which was also no longer there. They screwed up with billing my credit card, I was charged more. This was the WORST experience EVER!

Directions: Off of exit 22B on I-495