Best Western Flagship Oceanfront

2600 Baltimore Avenue, Boardwalk and 26th Street, Ocean City, Maryland, 21842, United States
Flagship Hotel Oceanfront
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Ocean City

strong wavesstrong waves

Daughter and grandson c 1998Daughter and grandson c 1998

Life Saving MuseumLife Saving Museum

Palms frame the entrance to the night clubPalms frame the entrance to the night club

sunset island

by annem32

has anyone stayed at the condos at sunset island?
please tell me about your experience there...thank you.

RE: sunset island

by alexandrahayward

Hi,
I just purchased a townhouse there because the place is like a resort!
The new club house is beautiful and it is definitely set up to be a grest four season vacation spot.
Hope this helps and let me know!

Travel Tips for Ocean City

beach and bucks...

by Odyseus1

the Boardwalk is so cool and long, it takes forever to walk it and there is so much to see. great place.
Windy and full of games and fun activities for the family. great restaurants and fashionable people all over the place. expensive automobiles and swimwear too...
water is just as cold as the Pacific coast, highway 50 travels the whole 3,000 + miles from coast to coast. great corn vendors along the way, and steak and eggs for breakfast, It was my b-day and all I needed was the candle. Roehoboth Beach, Delaware. about thirty minutes north, great fish tacos at the british pub "fish and chips" about $9 a plate plus $6 a beer but delicious.
Comfort Inn, cheapest accommodation $152 per night, nice little pool, but the check in is until 4 p.m. so you have to fins something to do. no problem... about three thousand factory outlets and no sales tax! but it is not cheap, folks, outlets out of your pockets but what the hell, we only live once right?

Art and Culture!

by tpangelinan

Lots of Art for Art Lovers in O.C.!

Octoberfest Art & Craft Festival at the Convention Center

Fall Fest of Fine Art 11/8 & 9

childhood revisited

by counsel14

"playgrounds and beaches"

My first visit to Ocean city was as a child. it was 1963 and we stayed at a motel (motels were just starting to pop up all over the place) and ran the beaches every day for a month. Sandcastles, ponies on an island, ice cream cones dripping, daddy playing in the water. These are all memories I cherish of that time. My husband and I went back and revisited the beaches and stayed at the same motel I stayed as a child. Talk about nostalgia!

I wish we had more time here.

bokononist's new Ocean City Page

by bokononist

I went to Ocean City with my family when I was 15, so I can't say it was that much fun, but I think it would be a lot better if I went back now. There's a lot to do, I'm sure, but we spent most of our time down by the beach. We did a day trip to an island nearby where a ship once washed up and the horses on it got to shore so there are these beautiful wild horses there.
I spent a lot of time nursing a jellyfish sting, so watch out for those. At certain times of the year they come en masse to lay eggs or sting helpless teenagers or whatever it is that jellyfish do.
THe boardwalk is fun, a typical boardwalk atmosphere - good restaurants, lots to see and buy. There's a maritime museum on one end of the boardwalk.
Oh yeah and the soft shell crab sandwiches are fantastic. Mmm seafood.

Comments