Bonita Beach Hotel

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 257 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

Incompetent and arrogant

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 14, 2011

Made reservations for August12th and 13th over the phone. The girl entered the wrong dates and wrong email address for the confirmation # to be sent to. Then once I finally arrived there the girl at the front desk said she didn't have reservations under my name, admitted to screwing up in entering the night I booked for the previous weekend and stated there weren't any vacancys and the manager would have to give us a refund in the morning. The girl at the front desk was helpful in helping us finding a new hotel for the night, but the next morning, George the owner was the most arrogant, condecending, stuck-up individual I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. He stated that even though it was the hotel's error that the wrong date was entered in and the confirmation number was sent to the wrong email address, that no refund would be given nor would he even transfer the night's credit that we already paid for with the deposit to another day. Needless the say the money they stole, will be the last they ever get from me or anyone I know.

Nearby Bonita Beach Hotel

• Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Kitchenette

Ocean City Travel Forum

Need advice about Ocean City, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Ocean City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ocean City hotel reviews