Fenwick Inn

Rank 16 of 91 hotels
in Ocean City
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
imjustsaying's Profile Photo

The Griswald's would love this place.

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 2, 2004

Don't be fooled by the pretty pics on their website! I have to say, that this might have been one of the worst hotels that I have ever stayed at. I was on business and clearly this hotel was not geared to a business traveller in any way shape or form. That aside, I would never stay in this hotel again for any occasion. The front desk staff were incompetent. The sofa on the lobby was actually wet. They wouldn't let us check in even one hour early. The rooms had no irons, no balcony or window that would open. The room had no high speed internet, was poorly decorated, smelled like stale water and had terrible lighting. My breakfast the following morning morning at "Jordan's", the in-house restaurant was just fine though I am surprised we took the chance. When we first checked in to the hotel their were papers (either coupons or flyers for the restaurant) on the front counter that had been flipped over and someone had actually written 'Jordan's Sucks Ass' on it!! I pushed it towards the staff so she could discard it and she didn't!!! I was horrified.

Unique Quality: They did have an indoor pool but it seems to me that this is not very important in this area as it is surrounded by beaches.

Directions: Fenwick Island

• Pets Allowed
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ocean City Travel Forum

Need advice about Ocean City, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Ocean City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ocean City hotel reviews