216 North Baltimore Avenue, Ocean City, Maryland, 21842, United States
Booking.com Tingo.com Venere.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Hotel Monte Carlo

Grade A Hospitality

With our recent trip to New Orleans cancelled to do Hurricane Katrina, we were at our wits end with what to do or where to go. After searching the internet we found the hotel monte carlo in ocean city md. The rooms are very standard resort hotel rooms. The hospitality shown to us during our stay is very rare. From the time of check in to the time of check out , the staff here made our stay the finest it could possibly be. The staff was very friendly and it wasnt limited to just 1 or 2 workers but it seemed that as if all of the staff presented themselves in a very pleasent, friendly, yet professional manner. the ammenities were many and very useful, yet it was the hospitality of this hotel that made our stay so enjoyable.

excellent quality hotel

by TripAdvisor Member sunsetdiva

Stayed at Monte Carlo this past week which ran into the beginning of delmarva bike week. we normally stay at the paradise plaza but do to them being filled we tried the hotel monte carlo. the oceanside room we had was very spacious and luxurious. we left the glass door open at night so you could hear the atlantic surf crashing onto the nearby beach. the beds were very comfortable, it made for a relaxing stay. watching the moon from the roof top hot tub at night was phenominal. the tropical jazz music playing through out the hotel help create a nice tropical atmosphere that reminded us of home (key west fl.) I personally would suggest this hotel to all who like being near the dowtown attractions but like to escape the noise and hustle and bustle at night to the rooftop deck area.

best stay yet in ocean city

The hotel monte carlo would be our pick for the best place we have stayed at in ocean city maryland. We stayed for the delmarva bike weekend which is very , very busy time in ocean city. the rooms were very nice. the jacuzzi room we had a great view of all of downtown ocean city ,as you could watch all the bikes come into the city. The room came with delux bath robes, which were extremely comfortable. The staff was very courteous and friendly throughout our stay. We will be returning for the car show in the spring as the view from the balcony is like no other for watching the cars stroll into the city.

Bike Week

by TripAdvisor Member DawnieLS

My boyfriend and I reserved this hotel via the internet for Bike Week 2005. This hotel was about a 6 on a scale from 1-10 in my opinion. We wouldn't stay there again. There is only one elevator for the whole building - which meant you usually had to wait when coming or going. Our room was clean, however, the toilet ran, the front door was unlevel and stuck, and the couch in the room was faded and looked old. The balcony view was great for bike week however as we were able to watch all the bikes go by and also had a small ocean view. During the time we were there we the maid never once refilled our shampoo & soap, and one morning we had to go to the front desk to ask for coffee because that was not re-filled either. Our biggest complaint was that this hotel had limited under cover parking and allowed cars & trucks to park there - taking up alot of spaces forcing people on bikes to park out in the open with the chance of rain every day. Why not designate the under cover parking for bikes - just for Bike Week, and let the cars & trucks park in the open lot?

Perfect in everyway

We just stayed recently at the monte carlo. We stayed as part of a wedding party that must have reserved at least half of the hotel. the staff was very friendly and courteous. The rooms were very clean and the location was great. The staff did everything they could to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Everyone that i talked to that was part of the wedding party seemed to love this hotel. Though we wont be going back for a wedding we have every intention of returning next year for vacation.

Fun Time and Ocean City Charm

Every year I have tried to stay at different hotels when we go to Ocean City, as to get a feel for all the different styles and service of the many hotels. For the Monte Carlo , I will be going back to next season. I loved the quaint very customer friendly atmosphere of this Hotel. The hotel is located downtown ocean city just off the boardwalk. Not a very large hotel, so maybe this is why the atmosphere really reflected the Old Ocean City Charm. Everything is within walking distance. The rooms are very clean. The pool on the roof is exceptional. They also have a smaller size indoor pool, which would be great if it rained, however during our stay it did not. Im sure each person comes away with different opinions about what they like and do not like. For me this was quite a place and I have and will recommend it to others.

loved it loved it loved it

I loved everything about this hotel. I was drawn in by their amazing website ; it felt very tropical and very fun; and it was all of that. I will definitely return next year.

Nice Summer Getaway

Stayed at the Monte Carlo this past June and had a very pleasent time. Was worried when we found out that we had reserved during june senior week. However nothing to worry about . Although Ocean City was a little louder that week, our stay at the monte carlo was very nice. Clean rooms, and Very Good Service. Staff willing to help you out with any thing you may need. Will be going back in 2006 for memorial day weekend.

Not What We Expected

My wife and I had made our reservations for the hotel through their website, which made it appear like a nice clean hotel. But when we got there it was a different story. First off, i would call it a hotel. Its more like your basic motel. I've stayed a hotels before and this isn't like them at all. Tight parking. Small lobby. Generic rooms. It was just very plain. The pool was dirty, and maids didn't do a good job. I was disappointed.

A+ Hospitality Service

After recently reading several reviews we decided to stay at the Hotel Monte Carlo. We had driven past it several times and it looked very nice. So after reading some of the great reviews on trip advisor we stayed and my oh my how glad I am that we did. The Hotel was a very basic downtown Hotel with all the ammenities we needed. After a day outside in the cold the heated indoor pool was very relaxing. The staff could not of been nicer. The room was immaculately cleaned. The only complaint I would have to say is that I wish they were open New Years Eve, we would of loved to bring in the New Year at this A+ Hotel.

Comments