2910 Baltimore Ave., Ocean City, Maryland, 21842, United States
Orbitz.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Ocean City

view from beachview from beach

Sex on the beachSex on the beach

HARRISONS HARBOR WATCHHARRISONS HARBOR WATCH

postcardpostcard

the band "why not"

by calamityraine

We used to go to OC to see a band called "Why Not" almost every weekend...i'm guessing it was early 90's....anyone have any info?

Re: the band "why not"

by ReneeOC

The band is/was actually called Y-Not and they are no longer together; however, they do have a myspace page and their former lead singer, Paul Lewis is still writing and performing under his own name either as a solo acoustic act or with a full band backing him. Paul also has a myspace page. If you go to the y-not myspace page, they do have some of their old songs on their player and you can hear them. they were awesome back in the day.

Travel Tips for Ocean City

No More Quarters...

by smcclellan

If you have ever visited OC, you know that going to the beach meant paying the parking meter every couple of hours. Not anymore. When you go to the beach now, you pick up a ticket and when you are done at the beach you pay at a ticket booth. This was one of the smartest things OC has done.

Impressive sunsets

by Lilasel

Take time to revel in spectacular bayside sunsets (at the picture). You know, Ocean City boasts some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets on the East Coast. So our night walks were very impressive!

Avoid SANIBEL Store Toards End of Boardwalk

by Kim&Bob

"Avoid Jewelry SANIBEL Store Near End of Boardwalk"

Ocean City Boardwalk - Avoid the junk jewelry store called SANIBEL towards the end of the boardwalk down near the amusement park (see the photo).

I bought some trinkets for the kids the day before. We went back today with my parents, brother and his wife. My husband and my sister-in-law were paying for a necklace that my husband got me as a gift when the stupid old man said to them, "well she's prettier than the red head you were with last night" - imagine that! I was standing nearby when I heard it.

I put down the items I intended to purchase and walked out. It was so embarrassing for all of us! And to hear it loud enough for everyone in the store to hear! My poor husband and sister-in-law!

I took that necklace right back in to that idiot and told him I want my money back and told I him why. He of course attempted to act stupid, which he clearly is, but when he knew I "busted him" he said he was only joking. I said I wasn't and give me my money back. He refused. I made sure to share with the people as I walked out what had happened. The nice thing is, people walked out as well!

So, take my warning and don't give that idiot any of your money. My poor husband said he told him to shut up and put the necklace in a box. It was so embarrassing! What a stupid jerk!

satara's new Ocean City Page

by satara

I heard so much about Ocean City (MD) beaches and attractions that I told myself I have to go there. But the place didn't leave any big impression, I didn't like this place because it was made only for tourists. Somehow it's more relaxing to walk in a city where local people live, work, study, have a rest and you can watch them and join them. And in Ocean City everyone is just a careless tourist!

Comments