Sea Cove Motel

Based on 51 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com
TahaniA's Profile Photo
TahaniA Feb 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM

this motel is the most disgusting motel I've ever been too, I booked it online, so I booked it just by looking at the pictures and reading the reviews.
* First of all, the pictures were so misleading because it was taking like 20 years ago, the pictures has nothing to do with the sad reality of the room.
* The doors of the room, and the windows doesn't open and close easily, especially the bathroom.
* The bathroom are so small you can barely fit in one person, so if you were a bit chubby you are stuck !!!!!!!!
the bathroom tile are broken. and the smell oh my god don't get me started on the smell!!!!!!
the room smells like urine its sooooo disgusting the smell was the worst part!!!
* the bed sheet was so nasty, but it was so much better than the blanket, I've never seen a blanket this dirty in my life.
* the carpet is disgusting, i couldn't even take off my shoes, I was so afraid i'm gonna get some kind of disease!!!
*I couldn't stay 5 minutes in that room, so I went down to the owner and asked her for my money but she was super rude with me and she said no refund, and by the way it doesn't say in the website that theres no refunds !! she charged me for 4 days and she wouldn't give me one cent back, even though she was charge me for 1 day and give me back the rest!
she was arguing with me and I told her to change the pictures on the website because it does not look like its from the century and she was so convinced that it was newly update, LAIR!!!
I really regret not taking any pictures, this motel is the cheapest one in Ocean city but I wouldn't stay in it even if I was an animal.
DO NOT GO THERE, ITS A DUMP!!!!!

Nearby Sea Cove Motel

Sea Cove Motel

• Sea Cove Hotel Ocean City

Address: 2701 N Baltimore Ave., Ocean City, Maryland, 21842, United States

Ocean City Travel Forum

Need advice about Ocean City, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Ocean City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ocean City hotel reviews