- Reviews: 71
I usually stay with my friends...
I usually stay with my friends so those accomodation are the best. I have stayed in several hotels in the area when coming down for surprise parties. Depending on the time of year and when you book the prices will vary. In April of 1998, I stayed at a Comfort Inn, in Shady Grove. The hotel was very clean. Breakfast was served every morning in one of the lounges. The hotel also provided free transportation to the local Shady Grove metro station.
There was a small exercise room and an outdoor pool. We didnt use the pool as it was too cold. There was also a small gift shop.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Club Mahindra Kodagu Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Eureka Springs
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta/Buckhead
- Embassy Suites Hotel Anaheim-North Located near Disneyland Park
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne
- Tempo Miami, A RockResort
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Zimbali Lodge
- Galaxy Beach Resort
- Imperial Park Resort
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Moncton
- Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa
- Grand Diamond Pratunam