The Legacy Hotel & Meeting Centre

TravellerMel's Profile Photo

A Resounding - Meh...

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 5, 2012

First off, I will tell you that the staff is very friendly and helpful - they were great. But overall, I found this hotel to be just OK. Very convenient to the Metro (Twinbrook station is just across the street). They fancy themselves to be a "boutique" hotel, but as far as I can tell, that just means small rooms with two separate trashcans for recyclable materials... Rooms were clean and attractive - I had a mini-fridge, coffee maker, and hair dryer in the room. Bed was comfortable.

No on-site restaurant (walking distance to several eating establishments), but they provided us with free breakfast in the meeting room - sausage, fried potatoes, and either pancakes or French toast, coffee and juice, yogurt, croissants and bagels - all served buffet style from chafing dishes. Not awful, but I can't complain when it's FREE.

They provided shuttle transportation to the training facility ~1 mile up the road, and you could schedule the van for transportation to the White Flint Mall and surrounding restaurants and entertainment. SHuttle runs until 7pm.

I was told that the hotel had been bought out and would shortly be converted to a Holiday Inn Express.

Directions: Twinbrook Metro Stop - exit to the right - pass the Hilton and you will see it across the street

Nearby The Legacy Hotel & Meeting Centre

The Legacy Hotel & Meeting Centre

• Legacy Hotel Rockville
  • The Legacy Hotel Meeting Centre
  • The Legacy Hotel And Meeting Centre

Address: 1775 Rockville Pike, I-270 Exit 4A, Rockville, Maryland, 20852, United States

5 Photos of The Legacy Hotel & Meeting Centre

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Rockville Travel Forum

Need advice about Rockville, Maryland? Visit the Travel Forum for Rockville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rockville hotel reviews