12000 Plum Orchard Drive, Silver Spring, Maryland, 20904, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

• Worn out and lazy staff

Stayed here for business. Worst Residence Inn I have ever been at. The rooms are dated, furniture is worn out, housekeeping is lazy. The evening reception runs out of food and makes chicken fingers or toast. Window are dirty, trash in the hallway. I asked for a table to be cleaned and was handed a rag and a spray bottle to do it myself. Also, it is way north of Silver Spring and takes about 30-45 mins depending on traffic to actually get to downtown Silver Spring and it is not near a metro station. Also, police have been to this hotel for patrons damaging the hotel and there is a security guard that comes in to watch the back patio area every night. Mostly construction workers stay here, not a professional atmosphere. Also, when charged an exhuberant amount to fax, their response was, "but you get good rate to stay here". Not good enough, I would not stay here again.

More about Silver Spring

Kiss & Ride in Silver SpringKiss & Ride in Silver Spring

Books to be studied by the monksBooks to be studied by the monks

Springtime at Brookside GardensSpringtime at Brookside Gardens

Travel Tips for Silver Spring

This is just a part of my...

by kathycollins

This is just a part of my family - my Dad's 80th birthday party - Mom & Dad, my 3 brothers and most of their families, my 3 sisters and most of their families, and myself. The best thing about Silver Spring is sharing it with my family (most of whom live 150 miles away in Pennsylvania!)

Restaurant Row

by LadyXoc

"Restaraunt Row"

I frequently stay in Washington DC at the home of a favorite Aunt. Silver Spring is a frequent destination when meeting friends for a meal. Irish, Japanese, Thai, Lebanese, ...... Many choices are available.

kathycollins's Silver Spring Page

by kathycollins

I love gardening, and most of my VT pages feature gardens which I've visited on my travels. This is my own garden. To see more of my garden, check out the travelogue...

Silver Spring is a suburb of Washington DC, directly north of the City. It has many neighborhoods, and each has a dictinct personality. My neighborhood is rich in ethnic diversity, and is a solidly middle-class community. Its a great place to live!

see my Maryland and (Washington DC)District of Columbia pages to check out the area around where I live!

My most frequent vacation destination is Ireland and my pages on that country are my personal favorites.

"May all your Christmas Wishes come true!"

From our home to yours, wishing all my VT friends a Happy Holiday!

noahsdad's new Silver Spring Page

by noahsdad

Named by a colonial settler for a spring that had mica flakes bubbling around in it, Silver Spring is now undergoing a major redevelopment and can also give visitors easy access to Washington, DC by car, taxi, or public transportation (and somewhat cheaper places to stay).

Comments