Comfort Inn Boston

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Comfort Inn Boston

family fun in South Boston

by machomikemd about Boston Bowl Family Center

It is just a stone's throw away at my hotel in Ramada Inn so that I have to try it too. the sprawling Boston Bowl Family Center is a 24 hour amusement center in the middle of the Philipps Family Hospitality Group Complex in the Dorchester, South Boston Area, The complex houses the franchises of the Comfort Inn Boston and the Ramada Inn Boston plus the restaurants of Phillips Tavern and Deadwood Cafe and the Phililips Old Colony House Restaurant and the Phillips Candy House. Inside the family center are the long lanes of cosmic ten pin bowling, lots of pool (billiard) tables and the deadwood Cafe and Brewery and the Pizano Cafe. It is again open for 24 hours and is mostly for family and group bonding or fun.

they have specials like:

Sunday - Thursday 11:00pm - 8:00am $4.30
Friday 6:00pm - Sunday 11:00pm $5.20
Holidays $ 5.20

Billiards Special
$19.90 for two hours every Sunday-Friday casual is accepted but no flip flops are allowed.

Boston CommonBoston Common

Liz enjoying her Pilsner (1/13/10)Liz enjoying her Pilsner (1/13/10)

sidessides

menumenu

Going on a day trip to boston tomorrow, what should I do?

by dani.

any advice on coffee houses, restaurants, activities, shopping, night life? I will be by myself. May stay another day if I find a show, or something>>?

by bocmaxima

Are you driving, taking the train in, or what? Are you staying overnight?
I think you may be happy in Cambridge around Harvard Square. There's a lot to do in Boston though.

driving tomorrow morning

by dani.

I will be driving. If I find a lot to do I will stay overnight. I just need to get out of new york for a day or two and wanted to explore boston.(!)

by Agraichen

Dani, It's been some time since I lived near and worked in Boston, but there are some things that seem to not change. http://www.faneuilhallmarketplace.com/
Faneuil Hall is a great place to begin or end a trip to Boston; if ending the Black Rose is the place for a pint and enjoyable company. If you don't know them going in, you will by the time you leave.

Walk the Freedom Trail. It's a good day's adventure and then some if done right. I lived there 20+ years and have never done it the proper way. Still on my todo list if I ever get back.

Ride the T and just get out and wander. Harvard Square is always a great destination for the museums and eclectic bars/cafes.

Venture out if you can take the time. A trip to Salem or even Rockport (about an hour out) is great at this time of year. No tourists, not many tourist shops open, but great scenery and photo ops.

by gilabrand

When I had one day in Boston, I visited the Boston Commons and park, the Holocaust Memorial, Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market and the historic Granary burial grounds (where they have costumed actors to take you around). Some people like to shop at Filene's Basement but I'm not a fan. It's too much of a madhouse for me...

by IanMacPhail

I think you would enjoy Back Bay. Newbury Street, Boylston Street, the shopping mall, Cropley Square, Boston Common, theatre district. They are all close to each other. I`m sure that you`ll have a good time. :-)

Travel Tips for Boston

Boston is my favorite city

by ace1010

I visited boston in Fall, 2004. It was great fun. I love the city so much.

Just follow the freedom trail, you will almost meet every interests. However, Bacon Hill is not on it's way, which is a must-see place.

The Freedom Trail

by countcristo

I thinl the freedom trail was fascinating. You can walk it and it hits most of the historical spots. Great for taking children on to teach about the history of the United States. My favorite thing about visiting Boston was going to Cambridge. We took a short look around Harvard. It was great. My daughter wants to be a lawyer and go to Harvard(Legally Blonde)! It was a great experience for her and us! College just four years away!

Take in a ball game. Name the...

by Jay_in_Cali

Take in a ball game. Name the sport and Boston has a pro team. At any time of year you can take in either a Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, or Patriot game. Sports fans here are crazy and you can't help but get caught up wheather or not you are a Boston fan. My friend that went with me to the Red Sox game is a fan for life now. Fenway Park was even more beautiful than I expected. I had wanted to there since I was a kid and I wasn't disapointed. This park is the sistene chapel of baseball parks...it's old but it has alot of character.

Back Bay

by KarenandCory

The Back Bay neighborhood, well known for expensive housing and first-class shopping, is dominated by brownstone townhouses. Outdoor cafes and upscale shops line Newbury Street, the perfect place to people watch.
Take a stroll in The Public Garden.
In Copley Square, visit Trinity Church, John Hancock Tower, and the Boston Public Library.

Comments