Encore Bed and Breakfast

116 W. Newton Street, Boston, Massachusetts, 02118, United States

More about Encore Bed and Breakfast

We'll be back...

After a week spent at Encore B&B, my fiance & I are ready to move to Boston permanently.

The building & decor are top-notch, the neighborhood is among the best Boston has to offer, and the innkeepers go out of their way to make the guests feel welcome.

Encore is within walking distance of plenty of excellent places to eat & shop. It's also near a T stop if you need to get out & about.

We stayed in 2 rooms over the course of the week & found both to be spacious, clean, and comfortable. We also sampled the breakfast menu in it's entirety and have developed a soft spot for the infamous German fitness bread.

Lastly, Reinhold and David are gracious hosts who help their guests make the most of Boston with thoughtful input & suggestions. By the end of the week, we felt more like guests in their home than customers. We look forward to a return trip to Boston and Encore B&B.

Regards from Sicily,
Jarrod & Megan

Encore B&B........A winner!

by TripAdvisor Member Steve_Sartori_2004

Stayed at Encore B&B Oct 1-4, 2005. Beautiful neighborhood, close to T (subway)which should be used all the time. It's very convenient. Reinhold & David were good hosts. Prices reasonable.

Comfortable and welcoming place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member nettie1

We enjoyed our stay at the Encore B&B. The rooms are well appointed, clean and a generous size. The choice at breakfast is just right and the innkeeper did not even object to me bringing my own teabags! The B&B's location in the South End district offers easy access to the T, to shopping on Bolyston and Newbury Streets and the selection of restaurants on Tremont Street. Very welcoming and helpful hosts!

Wonderful stay at the Encore

by TripAdvisor Member tal1981

I arrived at the Encore at the end of September. Since it was a busy time, I had to change rooms (this didn't came as a surprise, it was pre-arranged that way). The rooms were all fabulous: beautiful design, very clean, big. Real luxurious, with a great bed, bath, toilet, cable tv, seating corner... The web site pictures were authentic. The top room was the best one, with a great balcony. The included wireless internet connection was a great bonus.
The host, Reinhold, gave a very warm welcome and really made the Encore my home for a week.
The breakfast was superb as well, with a good variety of fresh food, including fresh fruit, muffins, granula, yugort, cheese, orange juice...
The neighborhood felt very safe, but it's a 10 minute walk to the nearest T station.
I recommend this wonderful B&B to anyone who wants to be spoilt in Boston for a reasonable price.

wonderful, warm and welcoming

by TripAdvisor Member RichandMel07

What a jewel of a B&B. It is in a great neighbourhood -- walking distance to almost anything, wonderful for jogging and excellent restaurants! The building is a beautifully renovated new england style brownstone-- I had what was considered the "smallest room" -- but there was room enough for two, the bathroom was spacious and had beautiful fixtures -- and there was even wireless! But best of all were the hosts -- with such hospitality, they personally served breakfast in the cute nook, they happily explained the art on the walls , they made wonderful restaurant, theatre and museum suggestions -- they even went the extra mile--when I forgot something in my room they went out of their way to find me and mail it back. So kind.
I have recommended this B&B to everyone I know going to Boston -- and I look very forward to going back myself.

Lovely, Comfortable, Affordable and Friendly

My beau and I just returned from our recent trip to Boston. We spent three days at the Encore bed and breakfast and enjoyed the place and our hosts more than I can say. This B&B features elegant, private,comfortable rooms (oh, the pillows!), every technological amenity my electronically-minded companion required, fresh, delicious breakfasts--really everything we could've wanted. But the thing that makes this place above and beyond are the people who run it. They manage to make you feel welcome and taken care of without hovering unnecessarily. But we found them to be such interesting, warm intelligent people that we ended up seeking them out for conversation! On top of this they helped my partner plan a lovely birthday surpise for me over breakfast in their beautiful garden. We plan to go back to Encore again and again. Absolutely the best.

Modern, Great value, Good fun!

Encore is clean, well-designed and in a good location. The owners did everything to make us feel welcome and at home. Breakfast each morning is held in a little sunny corner overlooking the tree lined street below. We left feeling that this wasn't just another 'transaction' and the follow-up 'thank you' email was very appreciated and unexpected. We strongly recommend Encore for any Boston traveller or tourist.

Great attention to detail....

by TripAdvisor Member Nottingham

Echo positive comments from previous reviews. Above and beyond expectations. Don't bother staying anywhere else (B&B or Boutique hotel). This is probably the best accomodation we have experienced in any location and justifies a return trip to the city in itself...

Thanks again

We will return again!

We loved the Encore. Very comfortable and convenient to a lovely part of Boston. Lovely decor and style. We will return again, I hope!

Fabulous

Encore B & B is fabulous! We hope to stay there again very soon. If you are looking for a place to stay in Boston I would not hesitate recommending Encore to anyone!

Comments