Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel

One Hotel Drive, Logan International Airport, Boston, Massachusetts, 02128, United States

Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo

Convenient for Late Arrival at Airport

of course a lovely hotel, being HILTON, which we chose due to our late arrival and since we were immediately going off to Cape Cod the next day and not staying in the city until we returned a week later. I wished we had had more time, as the room was lovely with great views in the morning; see pics.

You can either walk or take the airport shuttle when you emerge after flying in. I definitely suggest taking the SHUTTLE, as it is a longer walk than indicated and not that well signed as to where to start your sojourn!

Unique Quality: I am always disappointed that these higher-priced hotel charge for WIFI in the room, but it is available in the large lobby for free.

• bookworm101's Profile Photo

Promises made, promises kept

The shuttle to the airport really does run every 20 minutes and there is a T stop there. Not inexpensive and the executive lounge is not open on weekends...although you can ask for a breakfast voucher. You may also get a great view, but that appears to be based on luck or frequent visitor status.

Directions: Right at the airport

• BigBlueOne's Profile Photo

Easy Access to the Delta Terminals

Only problem was I wasn't flying Delta. Anyhow, it seemed to be a good business traveler convening place as it was crawling with them (not that its bad- just an observation).

Unique Quality: Excellent view of the harbor and very, very close to Logan International.

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Hilton Boston Logan Airport

The main reason for staying at this hotel is convenience. For me, it was not having to drive to or around Boston. Either way, you can't get any closer to the airport than this. Its a pricey place to stay, but a good bet for a late arrival or early departure. Its also a full service fairly high end Hilton with conference rooms, a business center and all the amenities that come with the steep room rate, even for a Friday evening which is usually the best time to snag a good rate at an airport hotel.

This hotel has a beautiful lobby. At least, I think it does. After a 4 hour delay from Miami International, I didn't get here until 4 a.m. so I wasn't too focused on the fabulous amenities offered. The room was extremely comfortable and I got a great 3 hours sleep here. Loved the thick comforters, although, at that point, I could have slept on a wooden board. The staff was friendly and helpful, even when accommodating a 4 a.m. arrival. The front desk operator was polite and sympathetic (after he got over his surprise that I was checking in at this time of night) and even offered to find someone to help with my bags. That's some great service for 4 a.m.

All in all, it was a great stay. I just wish I'd spent more time here, particularly engaged in the activity of sleeping.

Unique Quality: I booked this hotel imagining it would be as convenient as the Hilton O'Hare, where you just walk from the terminal to the hotel. It isn't. The hotel is located near Terminal A and required a shuttle bus ride. I believe there is a way to walk from baggage claim, but I asked a couple of employees (a few had no idea what I meant by Hilton, which struck me as strange since they work at the airport and this hotel is located on airport property. But, then again, it was 4 a.m. and maybe they weren't really airport employees.) and they made it sound like a four hour trek. I was given an incoherent explanation that ended with the phrase "you may want to just take the shuttle. ) Its still as close as you're going to get and, during normal hours, the shuttle operates every 5 minutes. I couldn't find the right shuttle and was too tired to wait, so I hopped a cab. Fortunately, the cab driver had heard of the "Hilton Logan Airport" and it was only a $5 ride.

Directions: Use the shuttle.

• kumachan200x's Profile Photo

Hotel in Airport

The Hilton Boston Logan Airport is a state-of-the-art facility. The hotel, which recently earned the AAA 4 Diamond award, is located in the heart of Logan International Airport. There is complimentary airport shuttle service from the terminals or you can walk through the skybridge. The hotel features 599 ergonomically designed and sound-proofed guest rooms. A finely appointed executive concierge level fulfills the needs of the most demanding guests. Effective April 2003, this is a non-smoking establishment. Free shuttle service is also available to the subway and to the water ferries that connect you quickly and easily to all the excitement of downtown Boston. Morning and evening shuttle service to downtown Boston is also available. Guests can spend their free time in our great restaurant, Berkshires, or enjoy a specialty coffee from Cafe Presto. The health club and space is available for a refreshing swim or a vigorous workout. A fully-equipped business center will assist the business traveler. Participator in the Hilton In-Room fitness program" For $15/per day you can have a treadmill delivered right to your room along with a towel and a bottled water. For top flight accommodations- It happens at the Hilton.

More about Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel

Out of Boston but comfy stay

by BorneoGrrl about Hilton Boston/Dedham Hotel

The Hilton Boston/Dedham is situated about 12 miles out of Boston and provides a comfortable stay for those on a road trip or on business. It has 256 rooms with comfortable beds, Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries, coffee machine & wireless internet (not free though).

When I arrived, the concierge & front desk were busy with the many guests staying over that night so I dragged my own bag to my room. I was just so tired so I didn't really care about it. The Cafe featuring Starbucks serves snacks and beverages (including Starbucks coffee). The buffet breakfast at the The Fountain Blue Grille had a good choice of food.

Anthony's Town House

by diver-x about Anthony's Town House

$68-110 / night Excerpt from their web site: 'Family-operated for more than 55 years, this authentically restored Brownstone town house is listed in the National Register. Centrally located, it is easily accessible from Logan Airport, which is six miles away, and close to the subway, buses and trains. Delightful guest bedrooms offer French Roccoco, Venetian and Victorian furnishings and decor.'

Hampton Inn Boston Logan Airport

by Helga67

Hampton Inn Boston Logan Airport is actually located in Revere, a suburb north of Boston. It's about 10 minutes from Logan International Airport and is very convenient for a short stopover. I choose this hotel over one in downtown Boston because the prices are about half the price of what you'd have to pay for a downtown hotel.

It is no problem to get to Boston. The hotel offers free shuttles to the metro (T-station: Wood Island - blue line) from where it takes another 10 minutes to downtown Boston.

All rooms have data ports for internet access. We had a king studio. It was very spacious with 2 rooms: a kitchenette with eating/sitting room and a spacious bedroom with bathroom. Every room had TV with internet access and movie channel. We also had a gorgeous view over Boston. The hotel has free parking space, a fitness room, indoor heated swimming pool, an ATM machine, free local calls, hot breakfast and 24-hours airport shuttle.

A Bit Out of Town

by johngayton about Super8 Motel, Watertown

A variation of this tip appears on my Watertown page but given that the hotel is just off the freeway, about 15 mins out of Logan Airport and is relatively accessible by public transport via Cambridge Central T station and either a bus or taxi from there, then I have included it here in Boston as well.

The Super 8 here at Watertown is pretty much a typical super 8 - everything exactly as it should be. Decent sized room, everything spotless and working. When I booked the hotel it wasn’t selling itself as having in-room WiFi though a notice in reception does - but it didn’t happen in my room unfortunately. However my dial-up worked fine with a local call toll free number. Reception was particularly helpful with bus timetables and local info and had I had the time I might have stopped off here for a couple of days. Hotel was a little pricey for a Super8 at about $100 per night, but then it was Easter weekend and the Boston Marathon at the time, such is life.

No complaints at all about this hotel.

It's cheaper in the suburbs

by CanadianJaybird about Marriott Courtyard - Revere

We opted to stay just outside of Boston to make our trip a little more economical. The Marriott Courtyard in Revere MA, is just a short 15-20 minute drive from Logan Airport. By staying a little bit outside of the Boston city centre, we were able to cut our hotel expenses by about 50%.

The room, we were give was spacious, clean and had all the regular amenities that one would expect. The rooms have cable TV which includes HBO. I would, however, suggest asking for a room on the back side of the hotel. Our room, which was in the front faced a busy highway, which made the room a little noisy.

For internet addicts, the hotel offers a computer with free internet access in the main lobby.

The hotel is also equipped with a small fitness room, as well as a pool and hot tub. We only tried the hot tub. We found the amount of chlorine in it was unbearable. There seemed to be so much chlorine that the fumes alone were burning our eyes. We didn't stay in it long.

The staff were pleasant and helpful.

The hotel has a small breakfast restaurant. We didn't eat there however, as it seemed a little pricey, and we were anxious to get into the city where we could grab something from the many restaurants downtown. We did, however, take advantage of the complimentary coffee available in the morning.

Getting into Boston from the hotel was fairly simple. They offer a free shuttle that leaves every hour on the hour. The shuttle dropped us off at the airport subway station. From there it was only two stops to downtown. Getting back to the hotel was a little more complicated, as you need to call the hotel when you wanted them to send the shuttle to pick you up. Since there's no parking at the airport subway station, they would only send it out once you had arrived. As a result, you would often have a 20-30 minute wait on the bench outside the station.

All in all the hotel wasn't bad, and the cost savings more than made up for the minor complaints we had. Price, Price, Price & Plenty of Free Parking

Logan AirportLogan Airport

at logan airportat logan airport

Logan Airport & BostonLogan Airport & Boston

Logan Airport From Prudential BuildingLogan Airport From Prudential Building

from Logan Airport

by vickyjf44

Hi, Can someone tell me the best way to get to the Seaport from Logan,we are taking a cruise. If taxi is the way, any idea of the cost ? Thanks

Re: from Logan Airport