99 Saint Botolph Street, Boston, Massachusetts, 02116, United States
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

More about The Inn At St Botolph

A Hidden Gem!

by TripAdvisor Member Papergirlk

The Inn @ St. Botolph is my new favorite place to stay in Boston! I am a regular business traveler and, like everyone else, on a budget. Excellent price for quality space and location! Not only is the Inn close to my office but shops and restaurants are just across the street. Grocery and convenience stores are nearby. Access is quick and easy. The rooms are well decorated and comfortable. Bathroom is tiny and there is no tub but how much time do you spend there anyway?? Do be sure to note the cancellation policy. If you are traveling for business and may need to change your plans be sure to do so two weeks in advance. Otherwise, totally worth your time! Happy traveling!!

Great Ambiance

by TripAdvisor Member justine_tx

I never write these reviews, but I absolutely loved staying at The Inn @ St. Boltoph. It was unique, as you enter the hotel and your room without ever speaking to a receptionist. I had a fireplace in my room with a full kitchen, awesome shower, great bed and fantastic TV. It was not a stay at a hotel - it was an experience. I might travel to Boston just so I can stay here again!

9/10

by TripAdvisor Member especee1218

Everything about this place wAS perfect except for the room location. We had room 103 which was adjacent to the elevator, basically connected to our bedroom. So anytime the elevator was used you heard loud clanking noise which was particularly annoying especially on Sunday when most people check out. BUT, we did not spend a weekend in Boston to stay in our room. So other then that...
The entire inn/hotel was a perfect location, with in walking distance of great dining, malls, 24hr shaws and 711, also a quick train ride away from anywhere major in boston.
The rooms were beautiful, and the kitchenette was perfect. Having the option of cooking in your own room instead of spending great deal of money dining in Boston was a huge plus. Fire place was pretty cool. Decor was great and beds very comfortable except for the HUGE pillows. Would love to go back to this inn, def request a higher floor away from the elevators. Next trip back in Boston will look forward to staying at the inn again.
AHHHH... and 1 key thing.. be very careful if you have a car!!!!! There are meters that are "suspended" on sundays and between 6pm-8am every evening, but make sure its not residential afterwards. The signs need to say MON-FRI! Right in from of inn will be illegal, but directly in front of 711 on St. Botolph is ok. Overall, loved this place!!!!!!!!!!!

Great find at a great price

by TripAdvisor Member NHDynamicDuo

We spent two nights at this hotel and couldn't have been more satisfied. We were planning a weekend get-away and came upon this hotel quite by accident while on either Travelocity or Expedia. Since we're very familar with Boston we knew that the location would be good (an easy 5-10 minute walk to Copley Sq).
We made our reservation through the hotel's website and within an hour we received an email with the access codes that we needed to get into the building and into our room. Our room (#204) was a "studio suite," which is really one room with a well equipped kitchenette. There was a very comfortable queen-size bed and a wonderful 42-inch flat-screen TV which we would have loved to have kept as a souvenir if we though we could get away with it. The 3/4 bath had a good sized shower, and the only drawback was there was very little room to lay out items like razor, deodorant, toothpaste, etc. Since the hotel opened just las Nov. everythng was "showroom new."
The lounge was small but very attractive and comfortable. The continental breakfast was adequate -- certainly not in keeping with the exceptional offerings in the rest of the property. We did not use the exercise room, but did peek in -- well equipped but small; two would be company but three would definitely be a crowd. The staff was unobstrusive, but responded readily to any requests.
There are a great many dining venues within easy walking distance for lunch and dinner.
Those accustomed to staying at standard hotels should keep a couple of things in mind: 1. If you want daily housekeeping (bed made up, fresh towels, etc.) you have to request it. 2. Anyone who has difficulty climbing stairs should let the hotel know in advance so they can arrange for the use of the handicap lift at the front entrance.
Considering that hotel prices in Boston can get ridiculously high, this hotel is extremely reasonable and a great value. We definitely plan to stay there again.

Immaculate, beautiful, and great location

by TripAdvisor Member laverty

My husband and I were looking for a place to escape to, for a weekend in the city. We discovered the Inn at St Botolph near the Prudential Center and though we had never heard of it we figured why not? What a pleasant surprise. I have told so many people about this little gem that I figured I may as well write a review-so here you go.
My criteria for a good hotel generally consists of three words: location, cleanliness and comfort. Since we were only looking for a getaway the location wasn't as important on this trip but it turns out the location was fantastic- easy, easy walking distance to shopping, historic sights, restaurants and the Green Line (Boston's subway system). We could get anywhere in Boston without much of a map or a guidebook , though we chose to explore the immediate area (since it had been so long since we just poked around and wandered Boston.).
Our room -a suite with kitchenette-was really pretty and very clean (and as a former "head of housekeeping" at a hotel in a major chain I am extremely picky). Turns out the Inn is new so everything inside is in mint condition. There is a complete kitchen (and we found the supermarket down the street -again, easy walking distance), which I had read about but forgotten, and a super clean bathroom. The shower is large and the towels plentiful. The best thing about the room was that it really is a suite, and a cool one at that. A lovely (small but not tiny) "living room" area, with a flat screen TV sitting above a working fireplace! The big bed was in an alcove of it's own, but with it's placement you can lean back against the pillows and watch the TV/flickering fire if you like. We loved the luxurious feel of coming in from a great dinner on a cold night and settling into the comfortable bed with a warm fire. Very romantic.
All in all this was a terrific hotel. It looks like a large brownstone, very unassuming. The check in is all done online so you basically let yourself in-just as if you have been lent a friends apartment in the city. There is someone on sight so any questions you have can be answered, and next to their office is a little lounge with coffee, breakfast foods, and newspapers. The internet access is wireless (and yes, we brought a laptop, but we only turned it on once!). We are actually planning a return for March (and since it's Boston it may still be cold enough for the fire...good news/bad news my husband says.

Great place to stay at the right price

by TripAdvisor Member Happy_to_travel_now

.I would definitely stay here again. Inn is in the right place and at the right cost. Since there is no check in or check out it makes staying there easy. Marked 4 for service, but really there are no services. I never saw on staff person but that is what the inn is all about

Totaly awsome

by TripAdvisor Member harmagnu

Me and my husband stayed at the Inn for 3 nights, and just loved it. Im rather picky but this was awsome. The interior is great, and I think one off the best thing about this hotel is that nobody gets a brickwall view, all the windows point to the street. Wonderful to have kitchen in room, saved us on bartaps and we also bought some breakfast food, that we ate in our room, and then went downstairs to grab a cup off coffee and a muffin. Staff was friendly, informing, helpful and interested in helping out.

Location is perfect, just next to shawn, 7/11, train station and in walking distens off everything. Highly recommended!

Don't tell anyone about this hotel

by TripAdvisor Member wrldtrav

This is one hidden gem. We have stayed often in Boston, high end and low end. We will come here from now on. This is not for everyone. A family with a bunch of kids stay somewhere else. But if you are a twosome, looking for a beautiful, well run,romantic place to hide out, this will do just fine. If you are single, looking for a place to stay in the center of everything, near the T, have your own well equiped kitchen, a separate room from your bedroom to do business, free telephone service, free internet access, a small well equiped gym and at a reasonable price, then this is for you. Please don't talk it up because they will get too popular.

Amazing experience.

by TripAdvisor Member mullinfamily

My daughter and I had a fantastic time. The room was fabulous. The location amazing. Staff incredibly helpful. Breakfast a real treat. The Coffee Machine invaluable.
Overall and amazing stay.

Obsessed with Inn at St Botolph

by TripAdvisor Member kt101

I stayed at this hotel for one night with my dad while visiting colleges in Boston. I don't know which was more enjoyable: seeing colleges that I loved or staying at this hotel? The hotel was absolutely fantastic-- it was super clean, designed with excellent taste, had great appliances, and had a great view. We have to go back to Boston this June and I know that I will definitely be staying at this hotel, perhaps even for a longer period of time!

Site of the Boston MassacreSite of the Boston Massacre

yesyes

outsideoutside

menumenu

Metro travelling from aiport to Chandler street

by geojean

Hello,

I want to take the Metro (or the T I believe its called in Boston) from Logan Airport to the Chandler Inn on Chandler Street in Boston. How would I ge there ?
Thank you.

Re: Metro travelling from aiport to Chandler street

by bocmaxima

If you have a lot of luggage, you may want to take a taxi there.
The closest T station is Arlington, which is on the Green line (more of a tram but does underground for that part of its route) and will require a transfer. Take the shuttle at Logan to the Blue line station, then take the Blue line south (toward "Bowdoin") to Government Center. Transfer to the Green line.
You can also take the Silver line, which is actually just a bus, although you would still need to transfer. You take it to its end (South Station), then transfer to the SL5 (also a Silver bus) to the East Berkeley Street station, then walk north a couple of blocks to the hotel.

Re: Metro travelling from aiport to Chandler street

by gilescorey

"Back Bay" Station on the Orange Line is actually closer.

Make the one transfer to the Orange at State.

GC