190 Wood Rd., Braintree, Massachusetts, 02184, United States

HIExpress.com Booking.com Travelocity

Costs 24% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• General Manager does not value customers

Please read the following email from the general manager. He does not value the customer.

We have lost more than $7000.00 in this weekend because of your group and false bookings, and I am sure you don’t give a damn about this. We and other hotels have learnt a lesson, and we will make sure that this will never happen again. We will be more prepared in future with stricter policies, where we will charge one night deposit on the day people make reservations and signed individual contracts by everyone. The booking process will be handled by only one person, and will be very slow. We manage several hotels and we cannot run business based on qualifications for the tournament.

My biggest mistake was to commit 60 rooms for two nights with you, where after I made the block for your group, I turned away so many people calling me for 15 rooms for each team from Nova Scotia, Quebec, and many other teams from all over New England. I wish I only booked 15 rooms for each team and that way if there was a cancellation it would have been for only 15 rooms and not 40 rooms, you used me.

Thanks,

Raj Patel
    Managing Member

Holiday Inn Express
    190 Wood Road
    Braintree, MA 02184-2502

• Good value

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express (formerly a Days Inn) in August 2003 and found it to be an excellent value. The staff members at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, comfortable, and appeared to be recently renovated. We enjoyed the free continental breakfast offered each morning, which included delicious cinnamon buns.

Unique Quality: Staff members-This staff members of this hotel are among the best that I have had the pleasure of dealing with. The hotel offers a courtesy van to guests, which we used to take us to the nearby T station. Whenever we wanted to get the van to go somewhere or when we had gone somewhere and we ready to come back, a staff member would come with the van in a very timely manner. While the hotel does not have a whole lot of amenities (for example, there is no pool), the free continental breakfast, friendly staff members, and well-kept rooms make this hotel an excellent choice for those looking to stay in the Braintree area.

Directions: Off of I-93, exit 6.

Comments