716 Main St, Brewster, Massachusetts, 02631, United States
Priceline.com Official Site Travelocity

More about Brewster By The Sea

The best B&B ever!!!

by TripAdvisor Member BethanyR

Brewster-by-the Sea is absolutely the best B&B we have ever stayed in, and in 30 years of traveling, we have stayed in many. The property itself is charming and set in a lovely Cape Cod town, with beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and lots of things to do. What makes this inn unique are the innkeepers, Donna and Byron. They have managed to create a relaxing, yet elegant lifestyle with lots of lovely surprises and attention to sweet details. I don't want to say too much as I don't want to spoil the surprise. The rooms are SO beautiful, the pool and its setting is lovely, and the breakfast and afternoon tea with desserts are unsurpassed. I have been e-mailing for their recipes which they kindly share! I can't wait to go back for a longer stay! Just PERFECT in every way!

The BEST B&B ever!

by TripAdvisor Member suejw

Brewster by the Sea is the best B&B we have ever stayed at! Byron and Donna have thought of everything. The room was elegant and the bed was very comfortable. In both buildings they provide a single serve coffee/tea maker, fridge with cream and free water, and sweet sherry. The food is unbelievable. A fantastic breakfast served to you every morning with a fruit course and something like waffles or herbed eggs that Donna whips up from scratch. There are always homemade cookies out and they provide iced tea, lemonade and a homemade goody in the afternoon. They have a beautiful pool and hot tub. Also, it's very quiet and relaxing. This is a good part of the cape to stay. About the middle so it’s not too long a drive to either end. Byron and Donna are very friendly and helpful with places to go and restaurants. We loved our stay and will be back next year.

Can't imagine anything better

by TripAdvisor Member cmech

We can't imagine a B&B better than Brewster by the Sea!
It was such a wonderful experience, and it exceeded our expecations (by FAR!). It was the highlight of our entire Cape Cod trip. The hospitality and attention to detail are unsurpassed. There were countless things that other places wouldn't have, or even think of offering. The breakfasts were superb - very gourmet! Donna & Byron are such nice innkeepers, and they catered to everything and anything we could have needed.
It can't get better than this!

loved donna and byron

by TripAdvisor Member agami

The nicest of places to stay with personal service that gets no better anywhere. Byron and Donna run this inn with love and compassion towards everybody who walks through their doors. Having never visited Cape Cod before they planned each day for us sending us to the greatest restaurants and nicest places. The rooms are spectacular and you'll find it extremely hard to leave. the nicest holiday ever. P.S. breakfast delicious and the house always smells of baking with tea and cake every afternoon.To die for.

Awesome place

by TripAdvisor Member Frickness

We have stayed at Brewster by the Sea three times so far and plan to go back each summer. The place is lovely and we especially like the Garden Room. What can I say about Donna and Byron----they are the best hosts. Donna is a wonderful cook and makes the most delicious breakfasts. The flowers around the pool are so beautiful; it looks like a real Garden of Eden. So peaceful and pretty. Love Honey & Blackie; they always come to greet us with their tails wagging. I highly recommend this place. The location is perfect and most all areas of the Cape easy to travel to. Thanks Donna & Byron for always making our stay so fantastic. See you again. Pat & Joe

Always fabulous

by TripAdvisor Member Cliff_Norma

This was our third stay ay BBTS and has become a 'must stay' on our annual visits to New England. The Inn is perfect in every way and the breakfasts should be exhibited in the Louvre in Paris - absolute works of art.
Byron and Donna are absolutely perfect hosts and their knowledge of the area is outstanding. They have become more than just innkeepers over the years - we now think of them as friends.
Trust their recommendations for restaurants and if you decide on Buca's get Byron or Donna to make the reservation - they seem to have influence and you will get a great table.
Travelling from Wales, we always look forward to our stay at BBTS as the highlight of our tour and we recommend, without hesitation, this Inn as just fantastic in every way.
Your loss if you miss it!!!

Amazing!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member JillianL

I had never been to the Cape before. I was attending a wedding at the Ocean Edge. While researching hotels I found this one. They were booked way ahead. So we had to switch hotels. We started in another hotel and for the last 3 nights we stayed in Brewster By the Sea. Needless to say. From the moment we arrived I loved it . Donna and Byron were so nice. The suite we stayed in had a porch, the room was beautiful and spotless. The first thing I noticed was the smell. Im a big bleach cleaner so I notice everything. It smelled so clean and had this amazing smell of lavendar. We had to switch rooms while we were there and stayed in the smallest room which was even beautiful. They helped us move our stuff also. They were so attentive. The night of the wedding we came in really late and they turned our room down and left truffles every night. The pool was so nice and I had a massage which was great. I loved it and cannot wait to return. I have a photo in my room. Donna helped me to find a salon to get my nails and hair done. I loved it and made a wonderful breakfast every morning. Also she made a homemade snack every night with homemade lemonade and iced tea. Dont hesitate. You have to stay here. Me and my boyfriend also went to Nickerson State Park to go Kayaking and Canoeing we had a great time. They recommended a great lunch place "Cafe Fresco" we got sandwiches to go and a bottle of wine and went canoeing . It was by far my FAVORITE trip and experience. The hotel and hosts were amazing!!!

A True Gem!

by TripAdvisor Member jilani

This place was amazing. We went to a cooking class weekend and had a better time than we even expected. The Inn is unique in that you can relax or join the other guests for breakfast or a chat. We had a massage by the fireplace in the morning and sat in the hot tub under the stars at night. The Inn keepers could not do enough to make our stay as comfortable as possible.

Brewster By The Sea offers Four Seasons service with 5-star breakfasts! Donna is an amazing chef!

We plan to return as soon as we can get our parents to watch our baby for the weekend again!

Great value and service

by TripAdvisor Member dechee

We stayed at the Beach Blossom the 1st weekend of December as a quick getaway from Boston. And we were very pleased with every aspect of the trip.

The room itself was cozy, with two sitting chairs, a small desk, a gas fireplace, cable TV with ESPN and HBO, and incredibly comfortable queen bed with luxurious sheets. The bathroom was clean, modern, with a tub that had whirlpool jets. We both took multiple baths, and enjoyed drying off with the plush bathrobes. Everything was very high quality, and obviously the owners take much pride in presenting each room with its own character and uniqueness.

The owners are incredibly helpful. When we expressed interest in eating at Buca's, the owner booked a special table by the fire for us. It was cold, and he offered my fiance a jacket. They were friendly, but not overwhelmingly so, and we felt totally at ease during the stay, knowing we wouldn't be bothered, but could ask for anything if we needed.

The highlight of the stay was probably the breakfast. It was delicious. I loved the freshly squeezed cran-orange juice and sausages. My fiance thought the apricot scone the best she had ever tasted. The pineapple and ham was exotic and delicious.

To top off the visit, we were given a care package on the way out -- water, snacks, and lavendar.

We paid $135 for an off-season room, but felt we definitely got far more in value, with the service, the chocolates and turn-down service before bed, the afternoon cookies and chocolates, a $5 gift certificate to a local sweets store, and everything else.

We highly recommend Brewster-by-the-Sea for all kinds of visitors and would certainly think of sending our in-laws there for a future vacation.

Heaven

by TripAdvisor Member stevenb30

It doesn't get much better than this. Central location. Lovely accommodations. Picturesque surroundings. Gracious hosts.

This was our second consecutive year here, and we're likely heading back for a third in 2007. I recommend this special B&B without hesitation.

Box jellyfishBox jellyfish

Resident of the mud flatsResident of the mud flats

Low Tide @ Paines BeachLow Tide @ Paines Beach