1861 Main Street, Brewster, Massachusetts, 02631, United States
Hotels.com Priceline.com Expedia.com

More about The Old Manse Inn

Old Manse in the best

by TripAdvisor Member Johnwags

My wife and I recently stayed at the Old Manse Inn in Brewster, MA. It's by far the best B&B we've ever stayed in. We felt like we were staying with our aunt and uncle (the ones we like). The rooms are beautifully decorated as is the living and breakfast rooms. But the stars of the show are the breakfasts. We couldn't wait to get downstairs in the morning to see what would be served. Our last day we had an oatmeal creme broule, need I say more? If you're going to be on the Cape, this is the place you want to stay.

First, of many I hope, visits to the Cape

by TripAdvisor Member TonyONeill

The only thing Art, Judy and the girls at the Old Manse Inn, could not deliver to our group of Irish Golfers, was sunshine.
Everything else was available to excess, personal warmth, hospitality, gourmet food, tee times booked, transport to courses and any other requests competantly completed. My wife was grateful for the shopping advice I was given and the stores visited where unusually for me I made good choices for the gifts I brought home.
So I certainly intend to return, hopefully accompanied by my better half in glorious sunshine.

You have got to stay here! - The best B&B in the US!

by TripAdvisor Member david_mcnamara

Normally, when we stay in an Hotel or B&B, we feel like we're in someone else's house or property. This was not the case in the Old Manse Inn. Art, Judy and the girls made us feel so welcome and at home. The excellent food, accommodation, service were only a patch on the warmth and welcome we received throughout the entire time we stayed. We would unreservedly recommend this B&B to anyone. If you want to have a "Real" break and relax then stay here!

D&P McNamara- Ireland

Heavenly owners, Hellish rooms

by TripAdvisor Member travelinbabe

Let me start out with the good----the inn keepers/owners are as wonderful as you could ever expect at a B&B. Their "can do" attitude is terrific. The breakfast they cooked each morning was sensational as well. The rooms, however, were the worst we have encountered at a Cape Cod inn. Our room was so overpriced and tiny for what we got, we could not believe it. We saw a few other rooms that were even SMALLER than ours---YIKES!! The windows were old, the bathroom was so small that I had to sit sideways on the toilet. The Shower was an old fiberglass stall you would find in camp ground. Also, the Inn is right on a very noisy section of 6A. Don't expect a nape during the day. Go for the location----Brewster is the best town on the Cape to stay and the wonderful owners---but only if you don't care about your accomadations.

Could Not Ask for a Better Place to Stay!

by TripAdvisor Member j76

We recently stayed at the Old Manse Inn for 4 nights surrounding our wedding. We booked the Admiral Suite for ourselves and several members of our wedding party booked rooms there as well.
We were welcomed by Judy and quickly felt at home!
The inn, which we had only viewed on their website prior to arrival, was amazing.
When Judy opened the door to our suite we were blown away! The suite was beautiful! Huge and immaculate with a large deck and gigantic bathroom. There was plenty of space to relax with our family and friends and for the girls to get ready on the big day!
Beyond the beauty of the inn, the food was fantastic! Breakfast was a treat each morning and Judy and Art were kind enough to deliver breakfast to me the day of the wedding.
Our entire wedding party left, wishing we could stay longer. Judy and Art really helped make our special day even more special.
The photographs taken on their property are gorgeous.
We would certainly return for another stay and this time we'd be able to make use of the bikes they provide for guest use.

A Great Place

by TripAdvisor Member worldtraveller095

This is the second time we've stayed at the Old Manse Inn and our experience was outstanding. The rooms are nicely done, very clean and the bed is comfortable and inviting.

A small dining room where breakfast is served is tastefully decorated with warm colors, flowers and attractive place settings. Breakfast is included and the servings are creatively prepared and delicious.

The inn is run by the Arnold family who excell at providing a personal touch that makes staying here special. They are always available and are fun and intersting people.

Highly recommended!

Best B&B experience ever!

by TripAdvisor Member FriendMass

My husband & I had the oportunity to spend a night (special b-day) at the Old Manse Inn this summer. I must say that this was the nicest inn I have stayed in! Not only was the Admiral Suite spacious, it was exquisitely decorated and had a large jacuzzi shower combo. VERY ROMANTIC!! I have back problems and am always concerned about the bed and pillows. No compaints here. The bed was large and extremely comfortable as well as the pillows. The inn was very clean and the staff and owners friendly and informative. The girls we met, Aubrey and Chelsea, were wonderful and attended to our every need and request. They definitely went above and beyond. What a bright, young crew!!
What can I say about the owners? Wow, I don't know how they do it. Our breakfast was out of this world. I especially loved the parfait, which they gladly gave me the recipe for. Both Art and Judy were great hosts and gladly gave us suggestions about activities in the area. They really know about the town and surronding areas. I would highly recommend this Inn to anyone with or without kids. What a great and enjoyable experience.
Thank you again for a wonderful stay and birthday!
Dee and Barry

Can't wait to visit again

by TripAdvisor Member whitedog71

Wow!
My husband and I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Old Manse Inn. What a wonderful stay we had. Judy and Art were VERY friendly, warm and helpful. They gave us suggestions on how to get around the Cape and finding places for dinner.
Judy was also kind enough to iron some wrinkled clothes from our suitcases. What a sweetheart.

We stayed in the Rose room. The room was spotless and the bed was quite comfy. It had a good sized closet and an antique dresser with plenty room to hold all the clothes and shoes I over packed. The bathroom was nice because the shower was in a different area than the toilet and sink which made it easier for my husband and I to get ready at the same time without being in the way of each other.

After a good nights sleep. We went to the dining room for breakfast consisting of delicious coffee ( almost as good as dunkies), OJ, " to die for" strawberry, yogurt, granola parfait and fluffy homemade blueberry pancakes which I called "little pillows from heaven"
OMG it was wonderful! I couldn't wait to wake up for breakfast the next two days. They just kept getting better.

This Inn is in a convenient location. it is located on 6A which is a busy rural route so be careful if walking or riding bikes.
.5 mile to the beach, steps to the general store and walking distance to a great restaurant.

We were sad to leave the charming Old Manse Inn but would love to make it a tradition to visit for many years to come.

Viewing roomViewing room

Curious box turtleCurious box turtle

Mud flats – #6 on the interpretive trailMud flats – #6 on the interpretive trail

Comments