25 Allied Dr, Dedham, MA 02026

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Costs 29% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Nicckie's Profile Photo

It was fine...

I was going to a conference for work and the headquarters are located in a more suburban part of the city, so accommodation options are limited. The Hilton Boston Dedham was one of 2 options for us to be located close to the office and also in a comfortable place. Upon arrival, there was a police officer talking to the front desk clerk and they were discussing an incident on the property (I didn't get details - don't think they would've give them out and don't think I wanted to know!) And that more or less sums up this place. "It was fine" is my main comment for the Hilton Boston Dedham - my room was a good size, hot water worked well. My room was on the 2nd floor, but was located near the walkway that led to the restaurant and bar and could definitely hear the excitement of Monday Night football that took place one night. The service in the bar (where we ended up having dinner one night) was so-so, at best. Our server was friendly, upbeat and as helpful as she could be, but there soda water was flat, they had to go to the back (for like 10 minutes) to get sparkling water and food delivery was at a snail's pace. On the plus side, the hotel was located just close enough to the freeway entrance to be very convenient and just far enough away to make it feel like you weren't just staying on the side of the road. Hope that info helps!

• toddecus's Profile Photo

Business Hotel in Dedham

The stay was for work. This hotel is typical Hilton. Nice but not too nice.
    Didn't eat at the restaurant, but the food for the bar came from the restaurant. Found it to be adequate but not great. The clamchowder is mediocre. The Tuna appetizer was pretty good. Generally your typical business hotel lobby bar. Service was good but the bar is poorly stocked.
    Rooms were quite comfortable, and the soaps they use were pretty good. Shower was hot and the rooms were clean. Have to pay for wireless which is just DUMB in this day and age.
    Would stay here again, but would be hard pressed to choose this hotel for holiday. Looks like there was a pool attached to hotel, but I did not attempt it.

Unique Quality: Crazy round about above an Interstate. The Hilton is the second exit when exiting I-95 west.

Directions: East of Newton and Needham. just West of I-95 / I-93 intersection.

• toddecus's Profile Photo

Great Dedham Hotel right by the highway

Was working in Needham for the week and this place was recommended as close by, via the freeway and comfortable. The Dedham Boston Hilton was just what you would expect from a Hilton. Comfortable, a little out of date and antiquated but good service and a good nights sleep. The town of Dedham is just that an old school east coast town with nothing going on much after dark. That I could find anyway.

Unique Quality: Plenty of parking at night. The hotel has a couple story parking structure close by. This made it really easy to park my rental car while staying there.

Directions: Just off the Interstate 95 west of the intersection of I-93 and I-95. There is kind of a crazy round about take the second exit off of I-95 west. Don't be fooled by the first turn into Dedham.

Comments