Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham

1668 Worcester Road, I-90 East to Exit #12, Framingham, Massachusetts, 01702, United States
Hotels.com Booking.com HostelBookers.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Framingham

NIGHTLIFE

by ski123

I am visiting Framingham soon, any tips on bars and eateries?

Re: NIGHTLIFE

by diver-x

Just cruise Route 9 between Framingham & Natick and take your pick! That road is quite a strip! There are a number of shopping centers and eateries that tend toward chain restaurants. I'm not a fan of chains, but all of the good ones are on Rt 9: The Olive Garden, Pappa Razzi, Naked Fish and Legal Sea Food for starters. Also, if you're in the mood for a good sandwich & fries, head for Kelly's Roast Beef up by Jordan's furniture (which is an experience in itself) in Natick.

I have to admit, I've never hung in a bar in Framingham, though I'm sure there are plenty. But there is a John Harvard's Brew House in Shoppers World Plaza on Route 9. I haven't been to that location, but the beer is always excellent at any John Harvard's. Try the chicken pot pie there too!

by diver-x

Oops, I forgot another really good restaurant on Rt 9 in Natick that happens to be a chain (though a local one), is Vinny T's (italian). Again, I haven't been to that location, but I've never been to a Vinny T's that I didn't like. They'll have a bar and they have an excellent beer selection & wine list too.

by Seabiscuit

I was just going to add Vinny-T's! (Need to learn to type faster!) My Brother's wedding was near Framingham, and we all went out there for dinner. Highly recommended! ;o)
Jeff-

by ski123

Thanks for all the tips, i am sure i will have a good time, sounds pretty lively.

Comments