Harborview Inn

Stacey Boulevard - 71 Western Avenue, Gloucester, Massachusetts, 01930, United States

Harborview Inn
Booking.com Priceline.com

• fdrich29's Profile Photo

B&B across from Gloucester Harbor

My wife have stayed at Harborview Inn on two occasions, during my Grandfather's funeral and after our reception on our wedding night (before leaving for Italy the next day). The inn offers six rooms. The Magnolia Studio, The Essex Room, The Gloucester Suite (we had this room after our wedding), The Rockport Room and The Golub Suite (The Golub's purchased the house in the 1950's and ran it as a guest house). I couldn't have asked for a better room to share with my bride on our first night as husband and wife. The room was very large with large bed, closet, private bathroom and a reading room that overlooked the harbor. In the morning with the windows open the sweet smell of the ocean filled the room and instantly brought me back to my childhood, which added that much more to an already perfect wedding, and what turned out to be an amazing honeymoon.

Unique Quality: Stunning view of Gloucester Harbor, within walking distance to beaches, galleries, shops and restaurants. Open year round.

Directions: Almost directly behind the Fisherman at the Wheel Memorial Statue on Stacy Boulevard along Gloucester Harbor.

Comments