- Reviews: 1613
Castle Manor Inn - Sea Glass Restaurant: How about a manor house?
My son and his wife have stayed here and raved about the accomodations as well as the restaurant facility. I'll be going soon.
The house was originally built by one of the partners who created the LePage Glue business at the end of the 19th century.
The inn is close to the draw bridge and waterfront...within a mile of everything
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Moon Inn
- Holy Carpenter Guest House
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta NE/Northlake
- Worldmark Galena
- Viceroy - Santa Monica
- The Sunset Village Beach Resort Pattaya
- Villaggio Santa Fortunata Campogaio Sorrento
- Residence Inn Detroit Dearborn
- Royal Victoria Hotel
- Majesty Club Palm Beach
- Hotel Costa Los Gigantes
- InterContinental Nehru Place
- Sol de Oro Suites Apart Hotel
- Tropicana Nuweiba Hotel