Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
A Decent Roadtrip Hotel
My wife and I chose to stay here solely based on a Club Carlson promo. The hotel itself is definitely in the middle of nowhere but it was close enough to Springfield for us to make it worthwhile.
The exterior of the hotel looks new, as does the lobby but the rooms are very shabby. The room has the basic bed, chair, desk, dresser, TV and bathroom. The bathroom tiles were dirty, the wallpaper was coming apart and peeling, there were stains on the chair and rug. My wife fortunately did not find any bed bugs when she inspected or we would have been out of here.
The hotel has a catering hall on site as well and a restaurant and pub. During our stay the hotel was jam packed with guests attending one of the weddings next door. We did go to the Pub for a late meal and it was good; though we did wait over a half hour for a table.
Sleep here was okay despite the lumpy bed. We checked out early in the morning and didn’t partake the free breakfast. I definitely wouldn’t stay here again due to the condition of the room and its out of the way location.
More about Holyoke
the Connecticut River
field of footprints
Popular Hotels in Holyoke
375 Whitney Avenue, Holyoke
1 COUNTRY CLUB ROAD, ROUTE 5 AT SMITHS FERRY, Holy
671 Northhampton St Rt 5, Holyoke
1515 Northampton Street, Holyoke
Explore the World
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Brownsville (5051 North Expressway.)
- Days Inn Oakland Airport Coliseum
- Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Las Chapas Palacio del Sol Marbella
- Parador Pichis Hotel Conventi
- Kadir's Tree Houses
- Radisson Hotel Lubbock Downtown
- H10 Conquistador
- Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel
- Kauhale Makai (Village by the Sea)
- Hotel Puri
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
- Hotel Monopole & Apartments
- The Boka Hotel