International Inn home of Cuddle & Bubble

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Travelers Recommended Hotels

Flea Bag Hotels

by written on October 28, 2012

My wife and I had stayed there over 10 years ago and it was not in the greatest shape then, but we had a good time and figured that over the ensuing years there would be renovations done to the property. We thought we were being careful when we booked and asked about renovations. We were told that we would be staying in one of the rooms that had been redone within the last two years. When we arrived it was just it was 10 years previous: they had not cleaned the room or changed anything. What a s*#t hole! The rooms look like they were decorated by the producers of "The Jetsons" and "That 70's" show. There is a slightly sticky feeling to everything you touch and you never want your bare feet to touch any surface in the room. This is truely a case of someone that thinks they can just keep taking people's money and never reinvest anything into the property. I titled my review "Flea Bag Hotel" but that is really doing a disservice to fine flea bag hotels all over America.

Unique Quality: As much dirt as you can find on a farm.
Great views of peeling wallpaper and furniture made out of cardboard.
Sheet with holes in them.

Gross

by written on February 18, 2011

The room smelled like someone just left...like women's perfume.Usually hotels smell really clean, and they are bright and inviting...not this one. The head board was broken. The ceiling tiles were coming down. The wall paper above the bed was all peeled. It was smaller and much different than it looked online. Overall it felt dirty. When we complained to the front desk, the guy said there was nothing he could do and we had to wait for a manager(the next day). We stayed that night..to not be jerks about it. The next day we had to head home to take care of some family business and we weren't sure if we were going to come back for our 2nd night, so we packed up. It turned out we could go back..but locked our key in our room. When my husband went in to tell them, they wouldn't let us in the room! They took our money for the second night and refuse to refund us...when it was their fault we didn't stay!

Unique Quality: The staff was rude. They don't care about customer service.

morochaargentina's Profile Photo

dirty and disgusting

by written on May 29, 2008

My first question when we got there was : "What is your cancelation policy?" I am sure they get it a lot, because it was posted ALL over the place! The place is disgusting! It was so dirty, I was afraid I was going to get some kind of disease by just being there...
Jacuzzy anyone? Not even crazy! You feel dirty just by looking at it!

I wouldn't recomed this place to my worst enemy... OH! and by the way, the first 2 rooms that we looked... they didn't even have a jacuzzy! (unless you call a "jacuzzy" to the regular tub in your bathroom...)

You look at the web site and it looks OK... when you get there... It's a complete deception... It was $50 a night, and I felt I was being robbed!!!

Unique Quality: none, don't go there!

Jacuzzi anyone?

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 29, 2004

Unique Quality: Every single room in the hotel has a jaccuzi, need I say more? Rooms start with a basic V.I.P. room that has a hot tub for two all the way up to the Plaza suite with a jacuzzi for six.

The prices are rather cheap when the packages are considerd as well as the quality of room you are getting.

The place is known as the Cuddles and Bubbles but don't let the nickname or the website worry you families... plenty of people do bring their kids here.

The hotel is less than a 10 minute walk to several beaches.

Directions: west end of Main Street

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hyannis Travel Forum

Need advice about Hyannis, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Hyannis and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hyannis hotel reviews