33 Ocean Street, Hyannis, Massachusetts, 02601, United States

• Hyannis is a great little town!

You will LOVE the location, price, and charm of this place! It's a GEM!!!!
    I can't say enough about the SeaCoast Inn! If we go back to the Cape this is where we'll be staying!

1. Great place to use as your 'home base' and just around the corner of Main Street, with lots of shops, and restaurants.
    2. Great price in season or out! Includes breakfast to get you started each morning, and they have one of the fastest internet connections I've ever used at a hotel!!
    3. You can wash right there on the premises, borrow coolers for your day trips, even beach equipment, you name it, if Terri has it, she'll let you use it.
    4. We decided on an unplanned whale watch tour, after hearing a man walking into the office, raving about the awesome tour he went on that day! Since it was just May, I didn't know if I had warm enough cover ups for being out on a boat this early in the season. Terri told me she'd lend me some jackets if we needed them, AND booked the tour for us right there on the spot and it was charged to our room. I was SO glad I overheard this man, we saw TONS of whales on our tour!

If you're into lighthouses, the Cape is a great place to start. Some you can tour, some just take pics, some you can only see by boat. Check out the Chatham, Nauset, Three Sisters, Highland, and Sandyneck lighthouses. The Awesome little town of Sandwich, Dexter Grist mill, Boardwalk, ScargoTower, JFK museum just to name a few other things to see. and ALL of these places are within a few minutes away to just an hour away.
    Terri and Al.... we'll be BACK!!

Unique Quality: Terri and Al, the owners, are the best Inn keepers in the state of Massachusettes!
    They make you feel like you are right at home wih a lot of old fashion customer service.
    The rooms are comfortable, nice decor, and CLEAN!
    I like the interior access yet feels like outside corridors with large balcony type windows that can be opened to let the cool fresh breeze in.

More about Sea Coast Inn

Best place to stay!!

by TripAdvisor Member FANDM

We recently returned from Al and Terry's place and had a wonderful week at the Seacoast. This place is wonderful--immaculate rooms (some efficiencies), perfect central location(1 hour from either end of the cape), walking location to ferry, beach, restaurants, shops, and perfect hosts. Terry will direct you to exactly where you are headed and tell you about lots of out-of-the-way stops away from tourists. She knows the island. After a 5 day stay we feel as if we made new friends and will go back here many more times. Also, has very reasonable rates compared to other establishments in town and great continental breakfasts.

We enjoyed it!

Staying in SeaCost Inn was like visiting your favorite aunt and uncle in their country home. The owners (Terry and Al ) were very helpful, provided good advise on restaurants, sights or directions all over Cape Cod and were always there when we needed something around the inn. The whole place is very clean and well kept. There is a cozy little sunroom where you have breakfast and it is really enjoyable to do so on the nice sunny day. If you don't want to spend a lot of money for accomodations and want to enjoy it too - this is the place! The prices were very low, even though it was a long weekend, but we had everything we needed, no complains at all from neither 4 of us! Kitcheonette in the room is very useful if you just want to spend an evening indoors with take out food and a nice bottle of wine (but do bring wine with you, the stores close early and are closed on Sundays)

Great Location, Great People, Reasonable Price!!!

Strongly recommend SeaCoast Inn!!! If you are looking for a place to stay within your budget and good location, SeaCoast Inn is definitely the place to stay. My friends and I stayed at SeaCoast Inn over Labor's Day weekend. The price was good. The hotel is located within the walking distance to Hyannis Harbor, Ferries to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, JFK museum, Main St., shops and restaurants. The room is nice and clean. Free continental breakfast has many varieties. Terri and Al are very wonderful and friendly hosts. They know Cape Cod very well. Terri helped guide us as to where to visit in the Cap Cod and Martha's vineyard. Just following her direction, we explored many points of interest in Cape Cod in one day. She also suggested a couple of very beautiful beaches, boardwalk, and other highlights that were not shown on the map. I guess these locations are for the local people, who are in the know. I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Cape Cod.

Loved the SeaCoast Inn

The SeaCoast Inn is a wonderful place to stay.
The rooms are clean and cheery. It is conveniently located within walking distance of the docks and Main Street.

But what makes this place really exceptional is the friendly, family-like atmosphere created by the owners, husband and wife team Terri Noyes and Al Clarizia.

They really go above and beyond to make their guests feel comfortable and at home. They are truely available 24/7.

I had to call them late one night to help me with the deadbolt lock, and then I called them early the next morning because I couldn't figure out how to make the shower work. Terri came smiling to my rescue. Needless to say, there was absolutely nothing wrong with either the deadbolt or the shower. It was just my own ineptitude, but Terri treated me graciously.

When my mother and I arrived, we weren't sure what we were going to do. But with Terri's help and suggestions we were able to plan all are activities right there and then. She made phone calls to get tickets for us and provided me with very detailed directions complete with highlighted maps to everywhere we wanted to go.

They provide a delicious continental breakfast in the sun room with Terri and Al continually replenishing the bagels, muffins, pastry, bread, cereal, juice and coffee. The nicest part of the morning, though, is Terri and Al asking how you enjoyed the previous day and what your plans were for today. They were always genuinely interested in what we were doing and wanted to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves.

The nicest thing of all was Terri driving my mother and I to the dock for the ferry to Martha's Vinyard.
While the dock is within walking distance from the SeaCoast Inn, my mother has both foot and respiratory problems, so it was so wonderful for Terri to do this for us. She wanted to know what time we would return, and when we got off the ferry at 8:40 pm she was waiting there for us to take us back to the hotel.

It is so wonderful to stay at a place with all the comforts of home, where the owners truely make you feel like family!

Friendly owners FULL of information for your visit

What a nice surprise we found! My mother & I stayed here for a long weekend and couldn't have been more pleased. Terri (owner) is sooo helpful and full of enthusiasm and information. For example: I'm a birder and she put me in touch with one of her naturalist friends to help me find the best places to go. Then she lent me a backpack for the weekend. Then she made our ferry arrangements and gave us a ride there and picked us up on the way back! Just a real friendly person who goes the extra mile to help out.

The hotel itself is very clean, nicely laid out, all amenities worked great. Continental breakfast served in the sunroom is real nice way to start the day. Backs to a large open grassy area in front of the town hall with benches - great for reading. Short walk to Hyannis main strip and also walk to ferry to Nantucket/Martha's Vineyard - great location!

In summary I can't say enough about this place. Don't expect the Ritz or a swank B&B, but it's certainly one of the best in it's category. And it's a real bargain for its price range! You'll really enjoy it here.

Wonderful!

What a great surprise to find such a wonderful Inn, with great accomodations and owners who really care about the comfort and welfare of their guests. The Inn is well located-- near shopping, wharfs and excellant dining. It backs up to the Town Hall and a large well manicured park. The rooms are sizeable, clean and are equipped with such extras as a hair drier, refrigerator, and several sets of dishes and flat ware. However the real plus is the genuine concern that the owners/managers show for the guests -- pointing out places of interest to transporting guest to and from the ferries. It's a great "find" and well worth the reasonable rates.

A great place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member Sully1024

We stayed at the Sea Coast Inn in the Cape for a quick little vacation. After reading the stellar reviews of the hotel, we had high expectations. However, these expectations were surpassed! The staff at the hotel could not be any nicer and helpful. We checked in a little early and left a little late with no problems. We were hooked up with ferry passes and great ideas to make our weekend a blast. For the price, the Sea Coast Inn can not be beat!

Can't beat the value...

My wife and I decided to take a weekend for ourselves at the Cape, and after reading the reviews for this particular establishment, we couldn't refuse. I must first say that for the price. you just can't beat it (any time of year). The rooms were exceptionally clean, and our hosts were gracious. The location is wonderful... you can see the harbor from the parking lot, and it's exactly a mile walk to the nearest beach. Main Street in Hyannis is a great place to be near! Also, the rear of the hotel faces a park!

We were, however a little disappointed with the beds; the mattresses were rock hard! It may have just been the ones in our suite, but neither one of us got much sleep. Besides that, our stay was great. Keep up the good work!

Ideal Location and Reasonable Rates

by TripAdvisor Member VLG

Everything about the Inn was perfect...the rates, location and owners. After a day on Martha's Vineyard we toured the remainder of the Cape. Terry gave us suggestions for scenic travel routes and restaurant ideas. This place is a gem.

Comments