Sea Coast Inn

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Beaches Whale Watching Budget Travel
See Amenities

Hyannis is a great little town!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 6, 2010

You will LOVE the location, price, and charm of this place! It's a GEM!!!!
I can't say enough about the SeaCoast Inn! If we go back to the Cape this is where we'll be staying!

1. Great place to use as your 'home base' and just around the corner of Main Street, with lots of shops, and restaurants.
2. Great price in season or out! Includes breakfast to get you started each morning, and they have one of the fastest internet connections I've ever used at a hotel!!
3. You can wash right there on the premises, borrow coolers for your day trips, even beach equipment, you name it, if Terri has it, she'll let you use it.
4. We decided on an unplanned whale watch tour, after hearing a man walking into the office, raving about the awesome tour he went on that day! Since it was just May, I didn't know if I had warm enough cover ups for being out on a boat this early in the season. Terri told me she'd lend me some jackets if we needed them, AND booked the tour for us right there on the spot and it was charged to our room. I was SO glad I overheard this man, we saw TONS of whales on our tour!

If you're into lighthouses, the Cape is a great place to start. Some you can tour, some just take pics, some you can only see by boat. Check out the Chatham, Nauset, Three Sisters, Highland, and Sandyneck lighthouses. The Awesome little town of Sandwich, Dexter Grist mill, Boardwalk, ScargoTower, JFK museum just to name a few other things to see. and ALL of these places are within a few minutes away to just an hour away.
Terri and Al.... we'll be BACK!!

Unique Quality: Terri and Al, the owners, are the best Inn keepers in the state of Massachusettes!
They make you feel like you are right at home wih a lot of old fashion customer service.
The rooms are comfortable, nice decor, and CLEAN!
I like the interior access yet feels like outside corridors with large balcony type windows that can be opened to let the cool fresh breeze in.

Nearby Sea Coast Inn

• Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Hyannis Travel Forum

Need advice about Hyannis, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Hyannis and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hyannis hotel reviews