150 Housatonic Street, Lee, Massachusetts, 01238, United States

Hotels.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

• I would definitely recommend!

Our niece was getting married in Tyringham and we needed a place to stay for one night. I was a little concerned because of the bargain price, but we were pleasantly surprised. Yes, the room was small, but if you've ever stayed in NYC, it was almost suite-like. The room was very clean. There is a flat screen TV, a microwave and refrigerator.

I'm not saying that the room didn't show it's age, there was a little bit of wallpaper peeling in the bathroom, but that is not really an issue to me. The linens were clean and the shower was hot and there was ample water pressure. Oh, and a hairdryer.

I read some of the reviews before we booked the room, but I have learned over time, that most of the time the negative experiences get posted. That is why I wanted to make sure I posted our experience.

Unique Quality: Love the microwave, refrigerator and flat screen. Very pleasant staff. The man at the desk helped verify the directions to the place where my niece was getting married. Very quiet... a must for me.

Comments