Cranwell Resort, Spa & Golf Club

glo39's Profile Photo

Spa weekend package

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 11, 2008

Four of us did a girls' getaway weekend and it was a lot of fun.
We elected to take the spa package which includes a 50 minute spa treatment of your choice, lunch and dinner, use of the facilities, classes, pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna...
Our adjoining rooms were huge. We could have held a cocktail party for 50.
We all started our day w/an 80 minute yoga class followed by our elected treatments.
I got the Carita Skin Renovateur body treatment and the others had the Deep Tissue Massage w/Moist Heat. We strolled to lunch in our robes and slippers-heaven.
Then we steamed and whirled and sauned and showered and ventured into Great Barrington to browse the shops.
Dinner included way to much food which we felt inclined to eat because it was included.
Sunday one of us slept in, some were up early for morning stretch and pool aerobics, I lifted weights and then attended the yoga class again.

Unique Quality: Beautiful pool, nice spa area, excellent lunch buffet, beautiful views of the complaints.

garridogal's Profile Photo

An Amazing Resort that I didn't stay at!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 16, 2005

We didn't stay here. I wish! However, we arrived early for the wedding. (My date was singing the Katoobah.) We got to see the Bridal Suite so of course I snapped a foto for my VT page! We also went back the day after for a brunch. So, we did get to spend a fair amount of time there. Enough to know what a beautiful place it is and know that I'd love to go back!

Unique Quality: Amazing woodwork in the main lobby, rolling golf courses and gorgeous views. The reason I'm not giving it a 5 star rating is because as nice as the place is, the food left something to be desired. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great.

Nearby Cranwell Resort, Spa & Golf Club

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Lenox Travel Forum

Need advice about Lenox, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Lenox and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Lenox