Lowell Hotels

• cjg1 profile photo cjg1
  • Reviews: 5416

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford-Lowell: Crap Stay

My wife and I chose to stay here solely based on a Club Carlson promo. The hotel itself wasn’t bad location wise; right off the highway. The hotel itself is massive and sort of confusing with the Lobby being located far from the majority of rooms.

The room has the basic bed, chair, desk, dresser, TV and bathroom. The beds were uncomfortable and the air conditioning was not consistent throughout the night. My big complaint was the noise. Several groups of kids were staying here for some athletic competition so the screaming, yelling and thumping around the floors was incredibly rude. My wife spent half the night yelling at the kids in the hallway to Shut up and go to bed. The front Desk seemed not to care of our complaints.

Yeah, this place was a one in done with me.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written May 29, 2012
Tip Photo

• LoriPori profile photo LoriPori
  • Reviews: 3120

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

MOTEL 6: NEWLY RENOVATED

After a full day of driving through Massachusetts, it was time to look for a place to stay for the evening. We decided to stay in Lowell and we picked the MOTEL 6, It was easy off the highway I-495 at Exit 38.
We really liked our stay here. The manager was so helpful to us and even called ahead to the Motel 6 in Portsmouth to make sure we got a first floor room and fridge.
It was conveniently located 3 miles from downtown Lowell.
The newly renovated motel offers 120 guest rooms, outdoor swimming pool, free morning coffee and TV with HBO & ESPN

• Opinion of Price: about average