Safe Harbor Guest House

#3
Rank 3 of 54 hotels
in Nantucket
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Home Away From Home in Nantucket.

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 11, 2012

Upon arrival at Safe Harbor, I was greeted by Lisa (the innkeeper) who immediately made me feel at home. I arrived early, but she got my room ready in a very short time. I stayed in the East Wind room. The room had a great view of the harbor, very comfortable bed, and a private bath. The house is older, but has a lot of character. Everything was neat and orderly. Safe Harbor is conveniently located to the ferry landing which is a block away and downtown which is a very easy walk. Although short, I enjoyed my stay. The next morning I left for the airport without my Kindle and umbrella, which I left in the parlor area of Safe Harbor. I didn't have time to return to get them so I called to find out what arrangements I could make to get my items sent to me. Lisa asked where I was -- I told her the airport, she said "I'm on my way". She not only brought my belongings to me, but she did it in the pouring down rain. I tried to compensate her, but she refused to take anything -- she just stated, "It's my job". I know one thing for sure, next time I'm in Nantucket, I'll stay at Safe Harbor. Thanks Lisa!!!

Unique Quality: Convenient to ferry landing and downtown.

Directions: Coming out of ferry landing, turn right and go one block.

Nearby Safe Harbor Guest House

Safe Harbor Guest House

• Safe Harbor Guest House Hotel Nantucket

Address: 2 Harbor View Way, Nantucket, Massachusetts, 02554, United States

Nantucket Travel Forum

Need advice about Nantucket, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Nantucket and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Nantucket hotel reviews

Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews

Explore Deeper into Nantucket
Go for a swim!
Things to Do
This is a popular tourist...
Things to Do