7 Sea Street, Nantucket, Massachusetts, 02554, United States
Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

More about Seven Sea Street Inn

warm , cozy inn

by TripAdvisor Member MPBoston

WE just came back from a lovely week-end in nantucket, staying at the Seven Sea Street Inn. Coming off a cold , windy boat we were thrilled to see our accomodations at the Inn. We were greeted by a warm fire in the fireplace ( gas, but who cares) , chocolate chip cookies , and a friendly ,helpful ,young lady to show us around. We loved our room with the flat screen TV and canopy bed. There was a nice sitting room upstairs , a great little hot tub on the first floor and a computer on the 3rd floor that we could us anytime we wanted. WE didn't meet the owners but we felt very much at home and were steps away from the downtown shops and restaurants. Breakfast was fine, cereal, fruit, good coffee, juice, muffins and quiche. We'd go back in a second! Boston, MA.

Sea Street Inn

by TripAdvisor Member kellyjojo

My husband and I stayed at the Sea Street Inn for our 1 year anniversary and it was a great deal. We got the package that included our ferry and a $40 voucher to 1 of 3 restaurants. We chose this little bistro and the food was fantastic. The Inn was very, very clean (very important to me....our robes and linens all had that fresh out of the dryer smell.) They had unlimited coffee, left a little box of chocolate covered cranberries on our night table and provided a decent breakfast. My favorite thing about this inn was Puddy - sweetest darn thing ever. Only complaints were that the walls are VERY thin - keep it down and try to book on the second floor. We met some truly fantastic people, but our last morning there were 4 old rude stiffs that we got stuck eating breakfast with - put a sour note on the end of our vacation. Also, the sweet girls who served us the previous mornings were not there - the owner was. He paid more attention to the rude old people (offered them a second cup of coffee, etc) then he did to us. So, being stuck with these pretentious (I think thats the vibe they were trying to give off) old bags our last morning was really the only complaint and that wasn't the Inns fault - cant do a personality check when you book a room.

A little bit of heaven

by TripAdvisor Member happytravelers27

We (my wife,my sister and myself) spent five nights at this wonderfull island inn. It was clean, convenient and peacefull.The innkeepers were very pleasant and more than willing to help help guests enjoy their stay. The breakfasts were superb !!The other staff members seemed to go out of their way to assist or help us with any questions we might have had. I have been able to recommend the inn to a friend who wants to "try Nantucket" perhaps this fall.
The location is top notch-a few minutes walk from the ferry landing and also just a short stroll from the center of town. We hope to be able to return again to Nantucket and now know for sure where we will stay

WONDERFUL STAY

by TripAdvisor Member IDLT

VIsited Nantucket in August 2007, and primarily due to the WONDERFUL stay at the Seven Sea Street Inn, we are planning our next visit to return. The Innkeepers (Matthew and Mary Parker) and staff were very attentive, the accommodations excellent, breakfast delicious, and central location of the Inn was perfect! We stayed in the Main House, on the second floor. The Inn is definitely a "Jewel"!!!!!

Clean, great location

by TripAdvisor Member D_PN

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days at the end of September. The Inn is a short walk from the ferry dock, but on a quiet side street, two blocks from the busiest parts of town. It is just a short walk to most of the restaurants in town and an even shorter walk to rent a bike or moped. The room was small and somewhat hot, but nicely decorated with a clean, modern bath and very nice LCD TV. Breakfasts included waffles along with the usual granola, yogurt and fruit. Desk personnel seemed to change hourly, and some were only moderatly helpful when asked questions about where to find things in town, but the inn was well run, clean, comfortable and close to everything.

Excellent Inn, Excellent Location

by TripAdvisor Member travelinwithfido

We had an outstanding visit to this inn over a beautiful few days in October. The location is absolutely perfect. An easy walk from the ferry with our bikes and luggage, stroll into town for dinner or shopping and right down the street from the whaling museam - a must see to understand Nantucket. Our hosts were a wonderful couple who were always on site and gave wonderful recommendations for dinner and activities. Staying here made our first trip to Nantucket a pleasure. We will definately return.
Try biking the island from the inn - to see how beautiful Nantucket truly is...

Excellent Stay

by TripAdvisor Member DougMarietta_Ga_

We had an excellent stay here. The innkeeper was on site and was very helpful in every way. the continental breakfasts were excellent and the room clean and well furnished. I did a lot of research and I think this is the best value on the island. While you are there, take the Sabra tour. She's great.

Nantucket stay just before the season begins

by TripAdvisor Member plymouth

Seven Sea Street is a comfortable accommodation. The walls are somewhat 'thin' as sound very easily carries. However, there are plenty of facilities and an indoor hot tub.

The first week of April is just before tourism to Nantucket gets going for the year. Hard to believe, in some ways. We had rain which does limit what can be done; however, the Whaling Museum can easily take four hours to view.

Average B&B

by TripAdvisor Member mjayBoston

I just returned from Daffodil Weekend on Nantucket Island and stayed at the Seven Sea Street Inn. I booked the hotel through Hotel.com and was surprised to learn that my credit card was immediately charged because I was staying for only 2 nights.
Our room was in the guesthouse which had just enough room for the queen size bed. The room was sunny & inviting but right outside our window was the parking lot so we could hear the cars. The bathroom was roomy but had no table or chair to place our things and/or clothes when changing or taking a shower.
The innkeeper and help were pleasant but I felt rushed when we ate our breakfast because we were the first shift. The breakfast was advised as a full meal which I thought meant eggs, pancake, etc. However we were only served yogurt, waffles, and muffins. Overall the inn was nice but I would definitely explore other inns.

Best place I have stayed in Nantucket

by TripAdvisor Member kerri53

This was our fourth visit to Nantucket and by far the best Inn we have stayed at on the island....I traveled with my mother and two daughters and we all had plenty of room in the deluxe suite of the Main House.

The house was extremely clean and lovely....the shower was wonderful. I just can't say enough good things about the atmosphere of the Inn (very comfortable and relaxing). While the breakfast was not the same as you might expect of a mainland b&b it was the best breakfast of the Inns that we stayed at in Nantucket.

I found the Innkeepers and their assistant to be quite delightful and friendly. The newly hired asst is just wonderful...extremely friendly and helpful.

The First Congregational Church of NantucketThe First Congregational Church of Nantucket

NANTUCKET ferryNANTUCKET ferry