Sea Crest Beach Hotel

See Nearby Hotels

Tags

Historical Travel Architecture Food and Dining
See Amenities

ANY MOTEL WOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS "RESORT/HOTEL"

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 19, 2013

I stayed for 2 days with 42 other travelers at this hotel. They never made up the room or changed the sheets or gave us a change of towels throughout our stay, Calling housekeeping was a waste of time since they never answered. Speaking to the day manager he asked if we put out the MAKEUP ROOM card and we all said yes. A representative came to our room sometime later and stated they would make take care of it when we went to dinner. They never came back to our room. In addition, I stated that the stopper in the bathroom bason didn't work either. Of course they would handle that immediately but again they never returned to do anything. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.The management didn't seem to care about any of our concerns.

Unique Quality: the indoor pool area was beautiful however it was in a separate building by itself. You had to go out of the hotel to get to it and it was windy and very cold since it borders the ocean.

Directions: old silver beach on cape cod

False Advertising at its Best - Motel not Resort

by written on August 12, 2007

At $318 a night for what is being marketed as a "Oceanfront Resort & Conference Center", we got motel accomodations, and an awful experience. The lobby smelled of mold due to an air conditioning vent that leaked right on to a very old carpet. We were in an ocean front room with dirty windows & old scrubby looking carpenting (you do not want to walk around in with bare feet). The patio door with no screen was hard to open and required some struggle to open when we wanted air. The balcony has no roof and has old carpet flooring so when it rains the water seaps into the carpeting and you could just imagine what grows under there. All of the blankets were cheesy looking and all had holes. The bedsheets were of very poor quality and would roll off of the mattress while you slept, so that you would find yourself sleeping on the bare mattress. The bathroom was very crampt and uncomfortable. The old air conditioner hummed loudly all through the night. The TV reception was poor and although they advertise as having cable TV, they only had basic network television. Additionally, we spotted a roach and when we complained to the Hotel Manager, he simply said that "that was very unusual for rooms on the 2nd floor" - which of course did not give us great comfort. We took one look at the eating/dinning facilites and knew that we should not eat there. I checked my family every day for any signs of bed bug bites, and when I returned home, I unpacked our bags outside because I was afraid of bringing any bugs into my home, and I had to wash everything in hot water. We will never go again and certainly would not recommend it. This is very unfortuntate because the beach location is truely beautiful, and can provide for the most spectacular vacation ever, if it the accomodations were not so horrific. This place needs to be knocked down and rebuilt completely, and it can become one of the greatest vacation spots in the country. The sorrounding town is beautiful, and has alot to offer.

Nearby Sea Crest Beach Hotel

Sea Crest Beach Hotel

• Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
  • Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort

Address: 350 Quaker Road, Old Silver Beach, North Falmouth, Falmouth, Massachusetts, 02556, USA

Amenities at Sea Crest Beach Hotel

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

North Falmouth Travel Forum

Need advice about North Falmouth, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for North Falmouth and ask our Answer Gurus.

North Falmouth Travel Guide