- Reviews: 9
I stayed in a rented house...
I stayed in a rented house with other relatives and friends. Aparently this is the only way to go. They have quite a few bed and breakfast type of places. I imagine it is fairly expensive but it is worth it.
A nice 6 bedroom, two bath house with large dining and living rooms and kitchen. The bathrooms did get kind of congested, buy hey, whose in a rush?
- Reviews: 49
The Wesley Hotel: The Wesley Hotel
This was definitely a unique hotel, built in the late 1800's I believe. Price was around $130 night, I was there for a weekend. It is a seasonal hotel, so make sure you call ahead. Reservations required.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Ban Laem Sai Beach Resort & Spa
- Gran Porto Real Resort and Spa
- Holiday Villa Cherating
- Le Chateau De Prestige Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta Airport South
- Days Inn Miami South Beach
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester Five Lakes
- Shannon Inn
- Hotel Kamp
- Piramides Cancun Beach Resort
- Excellence Punta Cana
- Hotel Blue View