Martha's Vineyard Surfside Motel

See Amenities

Awesome Place!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 11, 2009

We called around the island a bunch to find the best overall deal and found it with the Surfside Motel! The prices and very affordable (for MV standards) and they had everything we wanted in a motel. Downtown location, private bath, parking and breakfast. They even have Wifi and accept pets. GREAT staff! We'll be back and will recommend the Surfside to all our friends!

Unique Quality: Pet friendly, ocean views, continental breakfast, 2 parking lots, tea/coffee all day, really friendly and helpful staff, downtown location but not a loud place.

Directions: Downtown Oak Bluffs location.

Couldn't even make a reservation

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 6, 2007

I wanted to make a reservation with this motel mid-Sept. I sent an email to their reservations email address, and received nothing back after 1 day. The next day I called them up, and the lady nicely asked if I could call back in an hour due to computer problems. No problem, I called back in 2 hours and was abruptly put on hold and they didn't return. I ended up booking my room elsewhere.

Unique Quality: N/A

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Oak Bluffs Travel Forum

Need advice about Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Oak Bluffs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Oak Bluffs hotel reviews