Pilgrim House Inn

Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 224 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

Fantastic gem of a hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 22, 2010

I travel a lot and I am very picky. I made my reservation before I read reviews of this hotel (which is not the norm for me) and some reviews were good and a few were not. I LOVED this hotel. The location is fabulous (a short walk from the ferry) and a short walk to restaurants and bars and lots of other fun places (and right across the street from a bike rental company). The rooms are VERY cute. The cleaning staff is the best I have found, they are so polite and helpful they should own their own hotel! One of the young cleaning guys showed us a few rooms for future reference and each space was unique! The people manning the front desk are very helpful (my only complaint is there is only one shift of workers, if I owned the hotel I would have at least two shifts to cover the early morning. The bartenders in the hotel's bar "the Vixen" are SUPER" friendly and there is entertainment nightly. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Unique Quality: Beautiful rooms and some have great views of the water.

Directions: It's walking distance from the ferry even with luggage.

Do not stay here

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 13, 2009

We stayed here in July 2008, it was really aggravating! The current owners/mgt. treat you like you do not exist. No one is there at check-in, they asked us to move our car several times & to find some place else to park for the day, ruining our plans for the day. (Parking was included in our room rate!) Our reservations were screwed up, we were forced into accepting an inferior room, when we had booked a different room & when we voiced our dissatisfaction our complaints were met with total indifference. We hated this place, we look forward to our vactions in P-Tn, have been going for 9 years & these idiots ruined our 2008 vacation! Stay away from this Inn, the manager and owners are incompetent, surly & very strangely, self-absorbed!

Unique Quality: Absolutely none!

Directions: It is centrally located.

Nearby Pilgrim House Inn

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Provincetown Travel Forum

Need advice about Provincetown, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Provincetown and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Provincetown hotel reviews