14 Court Street, Provincetown, Massachusetts, 02657, United States

Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

• An Upscale B & B For Travlers Who Want Elegance

What a find! I live in the Boston, MA, USA area and was looking for an upscale, quiet, squeeky clean, bed and breakfast to spend long winter weekend way from the city. I found it. Revere House located on Center Street in the quaint seaside Cape Cod, New England village of Provincetown, MA, USA--located at the tip of the Cape. What I like about this particular Bed and Breakfast is the rooms. They are elegantly appointed with an ultra comfortable beds and a private bath that was spotless. I am a fussy traveler and this B & B exceeded my expectations. On the premise is a outside building that serves as a community room and a where breakfast is served. It is right our of Architectural Digest magazine. All winter long, there was a cozy fire buring and "the Great American Songbook" playing softly in the background. Owners Gary and David are most gracious hosts. They pay close attention to your travel needs. Let me talk about Gary's homemade muffins. One weekend he made pumpkin spice muffins with a dollop of cream cheese in the center. Another weekend he baked a fresh Cape Cod cranberry bread. Oh, and his blueberry muffins--all from scratch! I highly recommend this B and B over all the others that are mentioned under the Provincetown listing. Quite frankly some of the ones listed are dumps. And I should know. I have been coming to Provincetown since 1979. Check out their website by googling Reverhouse, Provincetown, MA, USA. Tell them that CapeCod Ben recommended you. Several weekends I had to bring work, and I was able to do my work in a quiet setting. No children allowed. No noise premitted. They foster a restful, restful, upscale travel expereince.

Unique Quality: Unbelievably clean rooms. Ultra quiet. Nice decor. Quiet side street location. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, museums, and cultural attractions. Go green! You do not need your car once you arrive. Gary's breakfasts! They serve Starbucks Coffee and Tazo teas. The bathroom was spotless. I have traveled the world on business and for pleasure and discovered Revere House this winter. It became my oasis of calm in a busy world. It is a gem of a B & B. I came to unwind, and left relaxed. You will feel this way too!

Directions: It is in a quaint, New England side street. You feel like you are back in the late 1800s. Narrow streets. A neighborhood setting. Walking distance to everything Provincetown had to offer.

More about Revere Guest House

A perfect B&B for all

by TripAdvisor Member Mimi071

Our family of three arrived at the guest house at 10 AM after arriving on the ferry from Boston. The location of Revere Guest House is very convenient to the ferry docks and town. Though our room was not yet available, we were invited by Gary, the owner, to share in their continental breakfast in the coach house. When we returned from a walk, the luggage was in our apartment---a beautifully remodeled and furnished 1st floor accommodation with french doors leading to the common patio filled with flowers and a hot tub. Gary and Ed were extremely friendly, and they pay special attention to details and cleanliness. Our 2 room apartment was furnished with Ethan Allan furniture and included a comfortable day bed with trundle and two flat screen televisions in addition to many antiques. The small kitchen was well stocked with quality items for preparing a 4 course meal.

Our stay at the Revere Guest House could not have been better, and my husband and our adult daughter feel the same. For a full breakfast instead of the continental in house head to Heaven Cafe 1 block away for one of the best breakfasts ever.

Thank you Gary and Ed for welcoming our family into your home.

We really enjoyed our stay!

by TripAdvisor Member K-KShil

My husband and I stayed at the Revere Guest House the last week in May for 2 nights. When we arrived Ed showed us around and gave us some recommendations for the afternoon. Our room was spotless and beautifully decorated. The bed was super comfortable. The location is prefect about 1/2 block to downtown. At night, they have a big selection of DVDs to borrrow. The next day, Ed gave us...again...great recommendation for things to do and beaches to visit then suggested a nice resturant for dinner.

Overall we would definately go back and would recommend it to our friends.

Comfy, Cozy and Way Friendly---the best guest house in Provincetown!

by TripAdvisor Member TomOLeary46

I travel to Provincetown every year for at least a week. Have done for 30 years. The only guest house I stay at is The Revere Guest House. The location---on Court Street---is right in the heart of town and just around the corner from Spiritus Pizza. The owner Gary Palochko is friendly and knowledgeable about all things Provincetown. Guest House Manager Ed is the same---personable and funny and smart. The rooms are decorated but not over decorated, if you know what I mean. The common area is wonderfully inviting. The morning breakfast is delicious. I've recommended The Revere Guest House to friends for years. It's a find!

Can't wait to return !!!

by TripAdvisor Member virtu34

What can I say ? ...this was a last minute anniversary weekend getaway and couldn't have been better. We were extremely lucky. The Revere was awesome to say the least. Quite honestly, there isn't a negative thing I can say. The location was central to the area. Room was excellent (true to the internet representation... if not, better in person). Immaculate grounds inside and out. Gary was an amazing host and couldn't have been more welcoming. We were impressed all around and can't wait to return. Either for another romantic weekend or small trip with some friends, we are already trying to figure out a future date to book.
at the risk of sounding corny... it was very 'storybook' in the best of ways.
jason

Revere House: The B&B That's Like A Magnet

by TripAdvisor Member Woopiedo

Dear Trip Advisor Travlers--
Can you believe, I had such a positive expereince at Revere House this winter, I stayed there 3 times! Revere House is like a magnet. It calls me back when looking for a quiet, elegant home-away-from-home atpmosphere. Gary and his partner David make every quest welcome. But let me be more specific so you too will choose Revere House on your next Provincetown stay.
The breakfast! This last visit I had homemade pumpkin spice muffins with a dollop of cream cheese in the center. They were like something out of Gourmet Magazine. Also this winter I was served a homade bread with a layer of cranberry. Very Cape Cod! Oh, the cleanleness of Revere House. The linens, bathroom, and common area are squeeky clean. A big plus for this fussy world travler. The location is great. Not on noisy Commerical Street, but a block away so one can "go green" and walk everywhere once settled in at Revere House. And they tend to attract interesting fello guests. On my latest visit I took a couple from The United Kingdom out for an American Sunday brunch. Instant friends. When bookig, tell them Cape Cod Ben sent you!

Great location with beautifully decorated rooms and Gary's to-die-for home-made muffins!

by TripAdvisor Member Nansee66

This was our first experience in a bed-n-breakfast inn, and it was beyond our expectations! The location was convenient to everything. Eventhough the weather was cold and damp, the atmosphere at the Revere Guest House was warm and welcoming. Gary, the inn-keeper, is friendly and very accomodating. The rooms were so beautifully decorated, and no detail left undone. We will definitely be returning!

home from home with a touch of luxury

by TripAdvisor Member Maltonian1

What a great find the Revere Guest House was - beautifully restored 19th century building furnished to a very high standard. Our bedroom was very tastefully furnished and the bathroom was pristine and modern. Breakfast was superb, and Gary's welcome was as warm as his log burning stove. This is a great place to stay if you want to be near the beach and the action of Commercial Street - but don't expect much action in April - and yet the Revere is set in a quiet location for those who prefer it that way.

Fantastic experience!

by TripAdvisor Member StevieRose

My son and I spent one night at Revere House during our short tour of Cape Cod. The home is beautiful and lovingly restored old captain's house from the early 1800's. We stayed in the two bedroom suite which was very comfortable, had a gorgeous modern bathroom, and all of the touches you could want. Gary did everything in his power to make our stay enjoyable. If you go to P-town, stay at Revere House!

Off the charts AMAZING !

by TripAdvisor Member PlatinumGi

I couldn't be more happy with The Revere Guest House ! Everything about it is just wonderful and when I go back to I won't stay anywhere else but here ! Anyone who wants to visit Provincetown and not only have a great experience on the town but also wants to LOVE where they can lay their head down at night comfortably and have a wonderful breakfast the next morning, STAY HERE at THE REVERE GUEST HOUSE !!!!!

Comments