Romeo's Holiday

Official Site Booking.com Travelocity

More about Romeo's Holiday

Fabulous Stay at Romeo's Holiday in Provincetown, Ma

by TripAdvisor Member ChicagoBoys2

We stayed at Romeo' Holiday in Ptown last July and fell in love with the place. Romeo's guest house is very charming, clean, and centrally located. Literally, you are just minutes from all the shops and restaurants on Commercial St. which is where everything is happening in Ptown. Stan and Lenny are fabulous hosts who do everything they can to make you feel comfortable and at home. Lenny also is a massage therapist who gives one of the best massages we have ever had. The man is truly gifted and his rates are the very best in Ptown. If Lenny were in Chicago we would go to him every week. Stan runs a wonderful guest house and works very hard to make all his guests happy. We are looking forward to many more visits to Romeo's. The other thing is Romeo's has a very large repeat clientele. You just know Stan is doing something right.

Jim and Don
Chicago

Beautiful, cozy, charming and the muffins are wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member frankboston

This Egyptian Greek Revival home is one of the best-run inns in all of Provincetown from my experience and I had to write about it. I have been coming to P-town for 15 years and always wanted to own a B&B. I can see now it is not as easy running a B&B as I have always thought, and that is why Romeos stands apart. Stan and Lenny made suggestions for things for me to do, places to eat and more. (Including making reservations at the restaurants ) I felt like they became my friends within the first day. All day long as I kept coming back to either rest, or enjoy the Hot Tub, they were there helping other people. (Romeos is right in the center of town and this made coming back so easy. Your not more than a few blocks away from everything. ) Their job did not end from what I could see, and they always had a smile on. Always. I thought they were treating me differently because I was alone, but everyone in the B&B felt right at home. Most of the other guests had already been here before, but we all got the same warm treatment. If any one needs new friends or wants to meet new friends, I would highly recommend trying Romeos.
Frank

so very comfortable and cozy.

by TripAdvisor Member doctordoctor

I just wanted to say thanks for a great stay. I was by myself, but it was a great place to relax and meet wonderful people. I give them a 10 star rating for a wonderful stay. From my first 5 minutes I knew I had picked someplace special. I never wanted to leave, but did explore the town which is only steps from Romeos. The home backed goodies that are waiting for you all day was a bonus.
I feel lucky that for my first trip, I found someplace I can really look forward to visiting again. I also got a massage from Lenny while there. It lasted about 1 1/2 hours which was incredable. That was the second bonus. The 3rd bonus was the new friendships I made while there. I would recommend Romeos highly.

Home Away from Home

by TripAdvisor Member AlanIlagan

From the personal private touches in the bedroom, to the friendliness and camaraderie of the parlor, Romeo's Holiday offers the perfect setting for a Provincetown getaway. Whether you're one of those travelers who likes to be left alone and do your own thing, part of a couple who like to keep things quiet, or if you're solo and looking to mingle, Romeo's provides the best of all possible worlds. A delicious continental breakfast is on hand, and the owners offer good tips and advice, as well as a convivial atmosphere. Excellent location on a quiet street, but close to everything.

This is the place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member ralphesternma

Went to provincetown off season for Thanksgiving weekend and found Romoes and even with all the rain that they had there, this was the perfect perfect perfect getaway. If you don't know anything about Provincetown Stan and Lenny will make sure you know what too do, where too go and what to east. But the rooms are so different. They are all very clean and updated. I never thought I would say this, but never wanted to get up in the morning. The beds were very comfortable, but smelling the coffee and breads in the AM, we knew we were in for a treat. We want to thank Stan and Lenny so much for making this mini vacation the best. Looking forward to spending this summer with them. Ralph

Restful, peaceful, perfect ! Awesome Place

by TripAdvisor Member kennyand

Went off for a fast getaway, and we did not want to leave Romeos. The hosts have really created the perfect place to relax, and just forget about life. We found it to be very very clean, and we got to tour the house and each room was so very different. We loved how each room has different shakespear names and looks. We stayed in 2 gentlemen of Verona. The room was much bigger than we expected and the bed was so very comfortable. When we wanted some help on deciding where to eat, Stan, one of the hosts was there to help make suggestions and make the reservations.
Even calling on the phone, Stan was so warm, and when we got there, he was even more welcoming.
if your looking for some relaxation, something peacful yet right in the middle of the wonderful town, try Romeos. We give it a 10 plus. Thank you very much, ,we will be back this Spring.

You thought of everything to make our stay perfect

by TripAdvisor Member tedfltampa

We didn't know what to expect coming to Provincetown during January, but we felt very lucky to find Romeos and the 2 guys that run it, Stan & Lenny. We arrived right after New Years and even though the town was slow, Stan made sure we knew what was available for us too do. But we enjoyed just hanging at this wonderful Greek Revival home and enjoying the home made cookies that Lenny baked just for us. We felt really special. Then too top it off, the hosts made dinner for us one night. Lenny is a great italian cook. We only knew thest 2 guys for a few days, but Stan and Lenny were headed to their FL home, and we have already arranged for having them over for dinner. We feel we have made lifle time friends, and that is something we have never experienced before in such a short iem. We thank you both.
Ted

My USA home now

by TripAdvisor Member germanusa

I live in Germany (Erfurt) and also have my second home in Atlanta GA. Now I have the best of all worlds at Romeos. I got snowed in a week ago from all the snow in NYC. I always wanted to visit Provincetown so rented a car and headed down there. I called a few places and found Stan to be so kind and offer assistance, that I booked. It could not have been any better and now looking back on the cancelled business trip, I really really needed this and Stan made it double worth it. I felt at ease, welcomed and did not want my little get away to end. I promised the guys here that I am coming back for their July 4th week (and have booked it already) and that will not be my last time. IF you do not know where to stay, you can not go wrong in any way with Romeos.

warmest hospitality

by TripAdvisor Member GaryFranford

what a find and treat. The location is perfect but the bed and breakfast is and staff were very helpful in everything we needed. The room which had a fireplace, which I think they called "as you like it" was super clean, a very comfy bed, and the bath was spotless. we could not have asked for more other than a longer stay. Oh yes, the homemade treats that Lenny puts out during the day was wonderful. The whole gang spoiled us.
Gary

Great Service, Great People!!

by TripAdvisor Member cranedork21

I had a great experience with Stan and Lenny and their wonderful friends. They were so polite and sweet to me and my friend. The room was nice, clean, and well decorated. I really enjoyed the experience here and I will be sure to recommend it to any friend, or re-book when I stay in Provincetown again. :-D

Comments