Rocky Shores Guest Rooms & Vacation Manor

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 1 reviews

Beaches Road Trip Family Travel
Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

A simple little cottage rental

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 7, 2005

I've been renting this little cottage for years...just after Labor Day when the crowds are thinning and the weather is perfect. The cottage is simple, yet comfortable. It has a kitchen which makes it nice for breakfast or stay-at-home evenings. I sleep a lot when I'm there. Maybe it's the salt air, the pine trees, the sunshine, the crisp air....the absolute quiet!! The owner of this cottage allows well behaved dogs too.
When I first came to Rockport the Inn and all the cottages were owned by a couple from Austria. Eventually they retired and the property was sold off as condominiums. A woman from Rockport who now lives in Colorado bought the cabin I refer to as "MINE" and she advertises it on Cyberrentals. Various upgrades have happened in the course of the years, but the simple cabin still feels like home to me.

Unique Quality: View of the twin lighthouses from the living room area. Perfect spot to sip your morning coffee.

Directions: call for directions...or email Theo
Check for rates. My Sept. rate in 2008 was $150 per night after Labor Day ... stayed 3 nights. Summertime might require a week's stay. Different rates in high season.

Nearby Rocky Shores Guest Rooms & Vacation Manor

4 Photos of Rocky Shores Guest Rooms & Vacation Manor

Rockport Travel Forum

Need advice about Rockport, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Rockport and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rockport hotel reviews