Seven South Street Inn

Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Comfortable/Convenient B&B

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 10, 2013

My choice for a hideaway on this trip was the Seven South Street Inn B&B. It's just up the little hill from the center of town, includes parking, 4 course breakfast, and is open year round. The guests at breakfast all seemed very happy with their accomodations and we all loved the breakfast.
Ordinarily I would prefer a cottage where I can be alone in the mornings with my own coffee pot, but given that I was shopping for a 2 day stay in a year round inn, this one certainly took good care of all my wants and needs.
The room was clean, well stocked, and the hostess even provided me with an electric kettle because she knew I was an early riser and wanted to make coffee in my press.
I would recommend it to all the B&B travelers.

Unique Quality: Breakfast was quite ample, and home made... including baked goods and smoothies.

Directions: Come to main intersection in Rockport, turn right and find the B&B approx. 1/2 mile on your left.

Comfortable & welcoming

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 17, 2010

We enjoyed our stay @ this B & B. We found the innkeepers and staff to be very friendly, outgoing and hospitable. The innkeeper Debbie provides a wonderful four course breakfast that is sure to delight. She was very sweet and made sure that all ingredients were to our liking and was willing to change the menu a bit to satisfy a certain taste or allergy.

If you are traveling to this area, I would definitely use this B & B again.

Unique Quality: It does have a pool but we were there in early June so did not desire that amenity. It is within walking distance to the town of Rockport and the wharf area. There are tons of shops and galleries to explore and we were there 3 days and visited that area three times! :-)

Directions: Right along the main street in Rockport.

Nearby Seven South Street Inn

• Continental Breakfast
  • Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking

Rockport Travel Forum

Need advice about Rockport, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Rockport and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rockport hotel reviews