Fairfield Inn Boston Tewksbury-Andover

Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Fairfield Inn - Tewksbury

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 20, 2004

Though I lived in the area for a few years, I never really made my way to Tewksbury during that time. I only began going to Tewksbury after I left Boston and began my annual hunting trips to Maine with my dad and his buddies. We always stops at the Fairfield Inn for the night and get dinner at the 99 Restaurant just down the road. There is a Cracker Barrel next door, a few gas stations, and easy access to I-495. From here it's maybe an hour to Kittery, Maine, on the NH/Maine border.

The Fairfield Inn in Tewksbury is just off of Interstate 495 near Boston. It is a clean and new hotel, and like all Fairfields, reasonably priced. The hotel is in a residential area, but there is a Wendy's and Residence Inn next door and a 88 Restaurant about 1 mile away. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. We occasionally stop here on the drive from Pennsylvania to Maine.

Nearby Fairfield Inn Boston Tewksbury-Andover

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Tewksbury Travel Forum

Need advice about Tewksbury, Massachusetts? Visit the Travel Forum for Tewksbury and ask our Answer Gurus.

Tewksbury Travel Guide