Extended Stay Deluxe Boston Waltham

32 Fourth Ave., Waltham, Massachusetts, 02451, United States
Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 32 4th Ave.
Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Waltham

Proud DaddyProud Daddy

Veteran's Memorial MallVeteran's Memorial Mall

Public Transport

by rembrandt101

If I stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn, without a vehicle, what public transport is available within walking distance please?
Rembrandt101

Re: Public Transport

by alansm

I don't think there's any public transportation from the hotel. You might phone them and ask where their shuttle takes you, but I'm guessing this is not where you would want to stay without a car.

Re: Public Transport

by fdrich29

There is actually a bus stop right outside of this hotel on Totten Pond Road. I'll try and see which route it is, but it should bring you to Waltham Center, which is then a 20 minute ride to Boston on the Commuter Rail.

Travel Tips for Waltham

Boat landing and park on Woerd Street

by fdrich29

I'm often on the street for work and have recently made time to "stop and smell the flowers", or in the case, take pictures. I was amazed by how beautiful this area is, and lost any feeling that I was still in Waltham. The Charles River is beautiful here, and you can truly enjoy it as it's out of the way and very quiet. Looking forward to coming down here some day when I'm not working.

Waltham, Ma.- My Adopted City

"Settling Down"

After moving from my hometown of Gloucester, Mass, I did a LOT of moving around. In 1996 I found myself in a brand new field, working full time in Waltham. I worked there for four years before moving on, closer to where I was living at the time. A few years later I found myself working in Waltham yet again and soon thereafter had an opportunity to live in Waltham with some people from work. Well, that was five years ago and I'm still here, happy in my adopted town.

"Why Waltham?"

It took me a few years to really settle down here and utilize everything the city had to offer. Waltham has several Italian restaurants, bakerys and stores,which makes me feel at home. Waltham's "Restaurant Row", Moody Street offers a different flavor for every night of the week (if not month!). Waltham is surrounded by many historic and interesting towns, including Watertown, Belmont, Lexington, Newton and Weston and is just about 10 miles from Boston. Many major routes run through Waltham, including 90, the Massachusetts Turnpike ("The Pike"), Route 95/128 (which brings me back to my hometown of Gloucester in about 45 minutes), and Route 16 that runs through Arlington and to Massachusetts Avenue. Few towns in Massachusetts are as strategically located.

"New home and baby"

It's amazes me how much has changed in this past year, since I began this page. After several years of searching, my wife and I bought our first home in the Cedarwood neighborhood of Waltham and welcomed our first child, Stefania Marie, into the world. I look forward to raising her, and watching her grow, in this wonderful city.

Comments