Waltham Hotels

Our Members Say

• marca profile photo marca
  • Reviews: 331

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Doubletree Guest Suites' Boston/Waltham: Lucky to Stay Here

Booked a 1 nite stay in Waltham thru Priceline. Felt very lucky that Doubletree accepted our bid of $75. Upon checkin, was even more surprised that they put us in a King suite! 1st room had a sofa, table and chairs and TV. There was a small sink and refrigerator and then a bedroom with king size bed. Room was very clean and comfortable.

Just off of I-95. Free parking and indoor pool.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written November 11, 2008

• moiraistyx profile photo moiraistyx
  • Reviews: 664

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Doubletree Guest Suites Boston - Waltham: THE BREAKFAST BUFFET MAKES IT WORTH IT

Because SES is a Hilton rewards member, we always stay in Hilton properties. This is his favorite hotel in the Boston area so of course when we went to Boston this is where we stayed. I really liked the hotel because there were separate sleeping areas for us and Patrick. Patrick liked it because we were on the eight floor and it had glass elevators. This hotel has a terrific buffet style breakfast. It includes fruits, pastries, breakfast meats and eggs cooked to order.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written July 23, 2006

• cjg1 profile photo cjg1
  • Reviews: 5413

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Doubletree Guest Suites Boston - Waltham: Boston area All Suite hotel

I love this hotel. It is everything I need in a Boston area stay. It is cheap in that I rarely come if its going to be more than $99+ tax. Its a hilton property so the stays mean much. And on the hilton stay route there is a Hilton Garden in across the street that allows 2 stays in a 2 night weekend.

The Sunday breakfast buffet is quite good. They serve until 2pm. And of course its complimentary for all HH Gold and DIamonds. An all suite hotel with a good indoor pool and workout facilites.

It is a drive away from everything. Free parking at the hotel but you need to worry about where to park going into Boston.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written March 29, 2006
Tip Photo

Sampling of my breakfast last trip up.

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful