2 Southampton Road, Westfield, MA, 01085

EconoLodge Inn & Suites
Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Great Stay ever!!!!!

I booked this hotel through booking sites. I was not sure about the amenities of the hotel. When I reached the hotel I was surprised to see the clean, comfortable and spacious hotel. This hotel has not let me down. Room was well appointed and comfortable. Very quiet room. Close by to many points of interest. I can recommend a stay here without any qualms. Very clean and fresh. Great staff. Sufficient complimentary breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Westfield, MA the surrounding area!!

Unique Quality: Good rooms and amenities

Directions: Westfield State College,

• Great Room and Relaxing Stay

I and my wife went to Westfield MA to attend the Wedding Function. We attended the weeding was suppose to leave. But we were much tried. I went to expedia.com and found this hotel EconoLodge Inn & Suites Westfield. I booked this Hotel through Internet. I was not sure about the amenities of the hotel. We arrived at the hotel and were warmly welcomed by the hotel staff. They were so supportive and helpful. They know that we were tried. They help to check inn quickly. The room was very large and comfortable with an excellent bed. We stayed one night just to get a good night's sleep. The hotel was very quiet and comfortable. We had good sleep. The room has all the amenities like, T. V, Computer Hook-up and Coffee Maker. In morning they offer Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast which was Delicious. I would definitely return and bring friends.

Unique Quality: Cable/Satellite TV
    Computer Hook-up
    Free WIFE Hi Speed Internet
    Free Local Calls
    Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access
    Hair Dryer

Directions: The Eastern States Exposition multipurpose venue, home to The Big E festival, is five miles from this Westfield hotel. Westfield State College, the MassMutual Center event facility and Six Flags New England amusement park are less than 10 miles away

• Comfortable, Friendly, Economical

We feel lucky to have found this Hotel. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The rooms were clean. The reservation process was fast. I was pleased that there is free wireless internet and it worked great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered a nice selection of goodies. The bathroom was clean and tidey. The Econolodge Inn & Suites is a remarkably good place to stay for the price given the comfort, friendly staff, peace, and quiet.

Unique Quality: Phone with Voice Mail
    FREE High Speed Internet
    Hairdryers,
    Iron & Ironing boards,
    Coffee Maker
    Telephone W/ dataport in every room
    Double and King Sized Beds