Hampton Inn & Suites Westford-Chelmsford

Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Priceline.com Booking.com Expedia.com

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Another Suite Stay

We chose this hotel for many reasons; cheap rate, needed a Hilton stay and we were roadtripping in the area. This hotel is definitely what I call off the beaten path. It is not visible from the highway or street. It was set back behind a strip mall and office park.

The hotel itself was very up to date and clean. We checked in quickly and were upgraded to a suite. Our suite had a kitchen area with sink, microwave, fridge and coffee maker. There was a living room with couch, chair table and desk. The bedroom had a dresser,bench, flatscreen tv, bed and end tables. The bathroom was nice with the seperate sink and vanity outside of the tub and toilet.

I really enjoy these Hampton Inn suites. They are very spacious and the prices are very good. We always get a good night's sleep on their comfy beds. We settled in for the night and enjoyed watching some travel channel while snacking on the Milky Way and water that came with the suite.

The following day I went down for the complimentary buffet breakfast and picked up a bagel and cream cheese for me and an apple danish for my wife. We usually take our breakfast into the room to enjoy away from the masses.

This was a nice stay and if I have need of a hotel in this area again, I will consider this one.

Comments