2541 Hancock Rd., Williamstown, Massachusetts, 01267, United States

Orbitz.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

• troysmom's Profile Photo

My first Stay At Jericho Valley Inn I was relaxed.

My stay experience was found to be fantastic.My man,my 10 year old son and myself rented a cabin there for a night.and a day. i have to also be accompanied by my medical assitant dog but that was no problem.there and ready for us.all we needed to do was bring the food we needed.i didnt go on the trail walk with the guys but they had fun trailing and came back winded .I have recommended this place to friends already.(although i would love to keep it as a secret for a hideaway ...) awesome experience....
    last visit on June, 2005.

Unique Quality: .the place was beautiful.the service was awesome.all our amenities were met and thought of ahead of time. everything we needed was already thought of ahead &there and ready for us.I liked the fact the front entrance was all a ramp leading up to a deck to sit out and relax on.from entering it was inviting. the livingrooms fireplace i thought was beautiful.it made the cabin have a homey restful atmosphere. for those wanting a swim i did notice the pool below by the main office. there were plenty of great views.
    I love waterfalls and we got a picture of one behind our cabin which was a neat surprise.. it was hard to believe it was still so close to anything near but yet it was..secluded just enough..

Directions: Jericho Valley Inn