503 Plantation Street, Worcester, Massachusetts, 01605, United States
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

More about Worcester

Check out the shrimp!Check out the shrimp!

A new spin on GaudiA new spin on Gaudi

Neon stars on outer museum wallNeon stars on outer museum wall

See how close it is to Lake Quinsigamond & Route 9See how close it is to Lake Quinsigamond & Route 9

Travel Tips for Worcester

must see worcester common...

by herminio

must see worcester common outlet stores,
a big mall and only 15 minutes from there , (walking)
distance they have a beautiful park. good variety of foods on one street ,
witch is main st south end , spanish, vietnamese,
japanese , irish food all on one street.

One thing about Worcester is...

by vrage

One thing about Worcester is it is very cultured as far as mixed nationalies and such. There is pretty much an even spread about all types of people.

Here is the new expanded library that was just put up across the street from my work.

Oh Worcester....oh WHY?

by garridogal

"Come here often?"

"Signs of life!"

Whenever I go to Worcester, I tend to look around at some of the really beautiful and/or interesting structures there and can see that it must've been a great little city at some time. Unfortunately, seems like those days are long gone and not likely to return. The downtown seems mainly deserted and after dark, I'd be frightened to walk it's streets alone.

However, I'm happy to report that time spent at the Worcester Museum of Art would not be time wasted. It has some really nice pieces and a beautiful interior courtyard.

Maybe that's a sign of hope, afterall....

Trips to See the Godchild

by Sagespot

"Godchild is Moving..."

Our Godchild is moving to Boulder, Colorado!! Future updates about the child and the new city will now be found on the Boulder page of my travel tips!

"Trip # 2"

My husband and I took another trip out East to see our God child. My heavens, how she's grown!!!

We ate at some new places ands stayed in a cute hotel, the Beechwood.

"Trip # 1"

For the past few months or so, it seems I'm off to Worcester, via Providdence, RI, to check on our Godchild.

The town is nice and the weather is usually decent, so I normally enjoy the trip.

I eat at a few different places each time and try to stay at different hotels. Reviews to come as my trips progress to see the increasing size and beauty of our six month old godchild.

bigbadmoron's new Worcester Page

by bigbadmoron

Morning!

I honestly dont know why someone would visit but I can understand needing tips to get out.

There are a ton of good resturaunts which have opened up over the years but Worcester, aka 'Wistuh's" best asset is its proximity to the highways the heck out.

Example, 35 miles to Providence. 58 niles to Foxwoods (mohegan sun doesnt pay out), 37 miles to Boston, and 43 miles to Foxboro (which is irrelevant because its always sold out).

Comments