Sleep Inn And Suites Acme

Best Kept Secret in the Traverse City Area

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 8, 2005

This hotel is AWESOME!! I love this hotel! Let me explain;

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Traverse City and it was a pit; so we were driving around and found this hotel, just on the edge of Traverse City (you can throw a rock and be in TC). Walked in, made a reservation and came back the next night.

Service: Staff was great! When we asked questions, they had answers and provided great customer service.

Hotel: This is one clean hotel. I work in the hotel business (not for this brand or parent company) and this is a great property.

They have a few awards on the wall that you should pay attention too. This hotel excels and they have been awarded on serveral occasions for unanounced inspections.. (they show up, inspect you and give you a score). This hotel is ready for an inspection at any time.

Across the street from Mountain Jacks Restaurant (nice place, great food,etc) and a 1 minute drive to Traverse City.

Breakfast: It's a limited service hotel, but has a breakfast that is similar to the Hapmton Inn Breakfast, minus the Bacon or Sausage. (it's all cold items, pastries, etc.) The breakfast host was very pleasant, clean area, etc.

Overall, if you don't stay here when you are in Traverse City, your missing out! My wife and I will be back next summer!

Unique Quality: Very Clean, Great Staff and close to Traverse City, MI

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Acme Travel Forum

Need advice about Acme, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Acme and ask our Answer Gurus.

Acme Travel Guide